1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Blade Show 2017 VIP Passes

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, May 16, 2017.

1. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    I have 6 remaining VIP passes that I am willing to give out.
    I waiting until now so for the most part people have decided if you are going or not.
    These passes are good for the whole weekend allow early bird entry and $20 dollars off Admission

*Limit 2 per person unless I have left overs.

PM me with your Name(S) and mailing address I will have these out in the mail by the end of the week.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. johncatl

johncatl

Apr 7, 2010
    I would like one. Mail to: John Cove

Since I'm local, if I can help you in any way, just ask

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2017
  3. alclark2

alclark2

Feb 6, 2014
    If these are available to anyone I'd be happy to have 2. A buddy and I are definitely going!
    Aaron Clark

4. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    Thank you for the offer, I will let you know!
    Got you down for one!

Got you both covered, I will have them in the mail Tomorrow, plain envelopes.

I look forward to seeing you both there!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  5. MarkCid84

MarkCid84

Mar 13, 2000
    If you still have one or two,
    Mark Huntington

6. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    Got you down for 2,
    I will mail them out with the others tomorrow, I look forward to seeing you!

7. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Wish I could make it! Probably good for my wallet that I wont be there! Haha.

Might I recommend to those of you who have posted already, remove your addresses now that Chris has you down, or PM them to him. You never know who may stumble on them and anyone on the internet can see these posts.

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  8. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014

I went ahead and took care of that for them, hopefully they wont mind me editing their posts for them.

Odaon likes this.
  9. johncatl

johncatl

Apr 7, 2010
    Thanks, guess I had a "DUH" moment

10. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    All gone!
    Passes went out on Saturday, you guys should have them by the end of the week!