Blade West

James:

I'd like to know if you ar any associate will be at Blade West. Several of us were intending to attend Blade Show. However, due to unexpected circumstances none were able to go.

Wow! posted a pretty simple question several days ago and no response yet. If I recall, James made his own blades (at least he did in approx. 1994-1995) and is possibly pretty busy but I would have thought that he (or whoever runs the company now) would "check in" every once in awhile. He (or whoever) might not have the time to get to Blade West.

Hey Stu,

I didn't get a responce either man and I was asking about which one of his blades I should buy. I figure that there was sort of a real hot real fast blaze of interest with JSP knives and perhaps his time and interest in this forum dwindled. Who knows? Best of luck to ya.

Chambers:

Looks like you might be correct. There are only about 20 posts on this site over the past year. About half of them with responses, none of which seem to be from James. Would seem that he does not want any direct contact via the forum although it would seem that some people have had luck e-mailing him directly. All the best. :D

Back