BladeForums.com Branded Gear Thread

BladeForums.com T-Shirts

Available in sizes Small through 3XL, these shirts are Black Gildan Ultra Cotton and have the BladeForums.com Blue logo on the left chest and full back.

Price is $20 each plus shipping.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=679&a=214

(Please wash before wearing as the printing process requires pretreatment on dark shirts)

BladeForums.com Stickers

These stickers measure 4" x 1.5" and are outdoor ready, laminated and contour cut. They will mount to flat surfaces and are UV coated so you can put them on your car windows without fading worries.

Click here to order - $3 ea plus .50 for postage.

BladeForums W&SS Patches:

XGS4cbAb.png
wkQuIG2t.png
dfD2IlEt.png
jwoabN0b.png

Click here to order

Thanks for the heads up, updated both links for tshirts and patches

I purchased a Bladeforums.com sticker on April 13 and I haven't received it yet. I'm not complaining or anything, I just wanted to let someone know. Thanks.

William

P.S. A big thank you to everyone here for making this place so awesome.

I purchased a patch and a sticker in separate transactions. Feel free to ship them together if it's easier/cheaper. Paypal transaction ID's are 8T761448X3127564W and 09J405257E775511W. Thanks!

Are there going to be more T- Shirts available in the future ? Says the triple X are sold out.

Are you going to ship the items that have been purchased in September?

Is there a legitimate reason for the delay? Out of stock on 2x t shirts?

Never saw my order?

BladeForums.com T-Shirts

Available in sizes Small through 3XL, these shirts are Black Gildan Ultra Cotton and have the BladeForums.com Blue logo on the left chest and full back.

Price is $20 each plus shipping.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=679&a=214

(Please wash before wearing as the printing process requires pretreatment on dark shirts)

Man! I'd buy one of those shirts if they were 4X (yeah, I'm a big boy). Guess I need to hit the gym. :D

Thanks for providing us with all this great gear.

I purchased a sticker to show my support for the forum on 10/22. I've sent two emails, and still have received zero correspondence. Before I cancel my payment, is this going to be sent, or no?

I purchased a sticker to show my support for the forum on 10/22. I've sent two emails, and still have received zero correspondence. Before I cancel my payment, is this going to be sent, or no?

I am in the same boat, for a sticker and a shirt. Sent multiple heads up on the forum. Spark replied once. Vaguely that he was working on it. I believe my order waplaced approx 8th of October. However, it is getting a bit much to have to ask what is going on. I even emailed One stop knife shop and have not heard back. I May just ask for a refund or PayPal dispute. I have never done a PayPal dispute before.:rolleyes:

I am in the same boat, for a sticker and a shirt. Sent multiple heads up on the forum. Spark replied once. Vaguely that he was working on it. I believe my order waplaced approx 8th of October. However, it is getting a bit much to have to ask what is going on. I even emailed One stop knife shop and have not heard back. I May just ask for a refund or PayPal dispute. I have never done a PayPal dispute before.:rolleyes:

Neither have I, but it's coming to that. Too bad. Wasn't expecting to have problems here. If there is going to be a delay, just let folks know. No response after multiple attempts to contact is shady.

I purchased a couple items on 10/02, PP 1RS74715SK746490R. Could you provide a status on this order ? Thank you

I placed my order Sept 21, not October. Still no acknowledgement of my order, just a nebulous comment that he would be looking at the orders. I am trying to remain patient, and give a little grace, but it I am getting ready to start a GBU thread.

I'm battling a fever & chills right now but ALL tshirts & gear have shipped. A couple of you were listed as having them delivered but I shipped replacements. Expect to see them arrive in the next couple days.

Back