Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

Thanks to everyone who made first gec Barlow possible. First blade forums knife and hopefully not the last.very cool

Does anyone know if they are sold out yet?
Just checked 2 minutes ago and it still said " In Stock " .
I had mine ordered as soon as they came up with them .
Thank you Charlie and Barry and anyone else involved with pulling this off .

Harry

My curiosity has me. How could someone purchase with a USPS money order? If you have to pay upfront when ordering then how would a money order work?

Experienced a hiccup when trying to use paypal to order. Hopefully will get sorted in time to grab a place in line.

My curiosity has me. How could someone purchase with a USPS money order? If you have to pay upfront when ordering then how would a money order work?

I haven't paid with a money order for anything in quite some time, but my guess is you're selecting that option, promising to send it within a certain amount of time or you'll forfeit your purchase.

Just my assumption though.

Wow! I've been checking in periodically but fell off for a bit. Glad to see TC Forum knife is taking orders and that it was still available. Ordered my first forum knife and will wait patiently. Thank you to everyone that brought this about!.

I don't think they will last the night at this rate.

bf2017.jpg

Charlie and Barry, thanks for making this happen, for pulling it off. Well done. :thumbsup:

Rockon75 - I wouldn't be posting in this thread if I hadn't been contacted by members, paid, and up to Moderator level, that didn't buy in for this forum knife, specifically because they were turned off by your repeated comments on low post-count numbers in the Traditional sub-forum, by those so interested. To that end, I understand and respect your concerns, but would ask going forward, unless a time-in-grade or post count is mandated, you keep those concerns to yourself. Clear?

Somehow I was no longer receiving notifications for this thread in the past few days, good thing my instinct told me to go check on it.
Just ordered two! So happy I didn't miss out.
Thanks to everyone involved in making this possible.

My Intl. Order went in thank you.

This is a BIG run with big appreciation for it. Anybody who may be hoping to rake in a profit from selling on 2nd hand will probably be severely disappointed, no other TC run has come close to 500, so scarce it aint.....Liked it is!

Thanks, Will

This is a BIG run with big appreciation for it. Anybody who may be hoping to rake in a profit from selling on 2nd hand will probably be severely disappointed, no other TC run has come close to 500, so scarce it aint.....Liked it is!

Thanks, Will
Same comment as Will, pattern and quality are much more important than scarcity! The more people will get this one, the more will spread the word for GEC's other patterns! A Great Thank to those who made it possible again!

I also want to add my thanks to those involved in making this knife available. I've been in love with the TC barlows for a couple of years now, and haven't been able to obtain one until now. I also appreciate everyone else's appreciation, gratitude, and hospitality on this forum. Seems like a good group of people. So looking forward to getting this knife!

Thanks, Will
Last run with the peachseed and single clip was a quantity of 500.
Liked it is!:thumbsup:

Back