Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

Thanks for all the work to get this in the production schedule. Looking forward to putting my name on the order list.

+1 on the appreciation for the efforts to make this happen - definitely looking forward to this year's Forum knife!

I have been AWOL for a while..... :( But just checking to make sure the order list for the 2017 Forum Knife has not been posted yet for replies. I have looked and can't find it...... so I am guessing/hoping it is not up yet.
It looks as though a fine job was done by all involved!! :thumbsup:
Any answers/info appreciated........ :)

I purchased one of the extra Blade Forum Knives last year but didn't participate in the process. I was happy to participate in my small way this year by reading all the posts and voting. I look forward to purchasing one this year. Thanks to everyone who has made it possible.

I have been AWOL for a while..... :( But just checking to make sure the order list for the 2017 Forum Knife has not been posted yet for replies. I have looked and can't find it...... so I am guessing/hoping it is not up yet.
It looks as though a fine job was done by all involved!! :thumbsup:
Any answers/info appreciated........ :)
Not up yet

Fantastic! And thanks for all the hard work Charlie. Looking forward to it!

I hope GEC can keep that nail nick tucked up to the swedge like that! That looks awesome.

Just jumped on board with this thread. Thanks to the moderators that closed my old original "Will There Be a 2017 Forum Knife" thread. I'm very excited for this years BF knife!!!

Back