Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

I'm looking very forward to this 153117!
;)

If this is what it takes to make summer last longer, I'm on board!

Awesome. Thank you Mr. Campagna and all the friends who make the BF Traditional happen.

I am discussing coming to the rendezvous this year with the wife! That would be extra fun!

best

mqqn

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have made this possible. It'll be my first TC Barlow and first forum knife.

I can imagine that micarta poking up out of the watch pocket of my jeans. Now I just have be patient.

Yah right! Hah! ;)

That preview looks stellar. Definitely looking forward to this one.

will all GEC dealers be selling this beauty?
The sale of the BladeForums 2017 Traditional Forum knife will be handled through Gunstock Jack's Knives. This is a not for profit venture that Waynorth (Charlie) heads up and gunstockjack (Barry) handles payments and shipping. There will be an announcement with all the details when production is scheduled/started and everything else is ironed out. Keep tuned to this sub-forum for information.

I really like the nail nick position, on the renderings, as well. It looks like, it will be a great user. Last year's Forum Knife is my most used GEC. I hard use that knife and intent to use this one just the same.

Thanks so much Charlie, Barry, and all others involved. I'll be ordering 3!!!

Once again there must have been SO MUCH WORK that I'm sure we don't realise just how much has gone into this project so far
To ALL involved a massive thank you, just one thing though - I can't see the Punch?

Once again there must have been SO MUCH WORK that I'm sure we don't realise just how much has gone into this project so far
To ALL involved a massive thank you, just one thing though - I can't see the Punch?
It's nestled in behind the caplifter.

I appreciate the time and effort to make this happen yet again.

Looks to be a good'un. I'll definitely be in for at least one...

Back