• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blue Line Gear Excellent CS

Gizler00

Gold Member
I placed an order for a knife through BLG and when it arrived I had some concerns with it. So I decided to contact Ryan to ask him some questions. He immediately called me and walked me through my concerns over the phone. Then after a few days, an issue with the knife came up and Ryan not only walked me through this part of it as well, but exchanged the knife for me at no extra cost.

My whole experience with BLG has been truly amazing. A situation where most would tell me to pound sand, had Ryan doing the complete opposite and going above and beyond what anyone has ever done in a similar situation.

If you are looking for any type of cutlery or gear, you need to take a look and spend your money on BLG's website.

Cant say enough about these guys.

I've ordered a few times from Ryan and BLG, and have always been very happy with the products and service. I never had any issue with a purchase, but it's great to hear that their Customer Care is also top notch. Glad they went the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction and earn your loyalty.

I ordered a couple items from their site about a year ago, they shipped fast and the items were exactly as described. No problems here.

Ryan is a very nice guy. I haven't purchased from him, but I have sold to him. I will certainly be purchasing from him in the future-the stars just have not lined up right yet.

Had an order delivered in Canada in a flat week, custom exam included :) Fast and reliable shipping.

Back