Bm42

AroKiem

Banned
anyoen want to trade a bm42 or any other bm balisong for my steletto?
kinves

Dude.
Thats not a balisong,
This isn't the exchange forums,
and much as I wouldn't sell you my NIB BM47blk for $75, nobody will trade you a BM42 for that $15 plastic knife (hopefully).

Sorry, guys, but these newbies really get on my nerve some times.

I knew that you would get this kind of reply, but i thought it would be nice to post the images for you.

sorry for posting a steletto inyour forum.Did your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.I think you guys should be welcoming us not say blah blah blah damn newbie.:rolleyes:
crossman can you go back to the link and postup my balisong,it not the best one in the world but its what i got.Its kind of :barf: but it works:D

AroKiem: Welcome to the balisong forum, although you didn't get a good start. ;)

I'm a little curious about that balisong you have.. Is that just a CCC, or is it something 'special'? :p Got any info on it?

Hey what is up Kiem. Glad you signed up to the forum.
Yah, trades are restricted to the trade forum. I'm not sure why it would not let you post there, maybe you tried to post in the For Sale part?
The chrome dragon was also my first bali. It was a good inexpensive bali which I still have. It's all repinned and such but still lives.:D :p

Yeah, its just a china cheapie I removed the latch so i can flip it better, thats all..

You can't sell stuff unless you're a gold member, I don't know if that applies to trades too, but I think it does. Welcome to the forums, although I have to agree with Ixpfah, that wasn't a very good start.

Welcome sir. Live and learn! Don't worry, were not all smart asses around here. lol. the response was far worse than arokiem's opening mistake. We are all friend here right??? lol. chill out DUDE. Oppps sorry, I guess i'm just a newbie too. lol. Newbie to what??? I think half of us were probably born with balis in our hands. Or wings in some cases. Lets all smoke a fat one together now!!! Dude.

only when i'm working heavy equipment over peoples heads. lol. Just kidding boss!!!

Hahaha! If I ever come to visit you, I'll be sure to keep a GOOD distance from your crane when you're up there! :rolleyes: ;) :D

This post is for Penguin 2000 (mostly) and others (leastly) :

I thought this forum is a place where people can learn.
"Sorry, guys, but these newbies really get on my nerve some times." So, do you consider yourself as "not a newbie" ? A veteran in balisong world may be ? Or an expert ?

That guy is new, he does not aware of this forum's rules. Give him a break for God's sake !!

Besides, it is NOT YOUR FORUM !!!. If the moderator doesn't mind someone new making mistakes, then shut your mouth.

You said that's not a balisong. Well, may be you are the newbie around here. What I see is a guy liking BM42 so much and may be doesn't have enough financial support, so he is trying to trade his stilleto for BM42. The picture shows the stilleto that he wants to trade. So, what do you mean by "that's not a balisong" ???

What he posts has a direct correlation with balisong. And this is a balisong forum. So what ??

AroKiem, I'm with you for it. There are some people who consider themselves to be 'good' at their field and starts underestimating newbies like us. For them, stop being such a j3rk !! However I am sure that most people in this forum are not like that. Kudos for you !!

By the way, I have been a member of this forum for some times but never posts anything. My expertise including Randall Made knives and other custom knives. The reason why I've never posted anything is because of people like Penguin-2000.

-The best to you guys-

Back