• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bony Active Duty (Satin and Tan canvas)

Bigfattyt

Gold Member
Satin BAD, with tan micarta. Price $350, Price drop $325 Now $260 USED. Post I'll take it in this thread, and email or PM me to get my attention. This is the thin, higher hardness AD. Full flat grind. .13 if memory serves correct. The point is very pointy and pierces with no effort. One of the best slicers by Busse ever. Does seem to retain a sharp edge longer than standard INFI from my use and experience. Two sheaths. One leather pocket clip sheath. Very convenient low profile way to carry. Other sheath is kydex (unknown maker came with the knife when I purchased it) with tech lock. Knife is carried and used. The edge is a nice polished convex that I did. Just used low grit sandpaper to round the shoulder, and polished on the strop. Nice and sharp, very pointy tip (no rounding). This blade has sheath rash from the kydex, and use marks. The pics are taken to make the rash as bad in the pics as possible.

IMAG0699.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0702.jpg

Shows how the pocket sheath caries

IMAG0703.jpg

Sheaths for bad

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0698.jpg

Prices include Shipping and insurance. Postal MO or Paypal OK. I ship signature required. Con US only at this time. Sorry. I can change the listing, or pull if other items sell. Selling these to fund a custom slip joint. It is not ordered yet, so no rush on the sale right now. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

Bernie84, I left you my paypal address on your visitor message page. (Edit to add:) Just saw the email you sent to me, and responded.

I'll take seconds if the deal falls through for some reason.
Noted. You have a solid seconds.

Last edited:
Back