• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boot Sheaths For Sale.

Horsewright

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Offered for sale are two of my Boot Sheaths:

nlDT6FK.jpg

But ya don't have to be a cowboy and wear tall top buckaroo boots to find this sheath handy.

Works great inside the waistband or pocket too:

bKky4J2.jpg

IBBGV91.jpg

These sheaths are made from premium Herman Oak leather. They come with a clip for attachment and are fully leather lined to protect your knife. This is the only fixed blade sheath I make that is not wet molded and fitted to a specific knife. This sheath will work with just about any fixed blade up to 7-8" in overall length. Perfect for those smaller fixed blades too. When new, squeeze the two ends of the top together and this opens the sheath. After a while the sheath will start to take a set and this won't be needed. However there is still a "spring" like action that retains your knife. These sheaths are just handy to have around.

They are priced at $60 each plus shipping.

Boot Sheath #1: SOLD

egLqi8D.jpg

zOZhUfZ.jpg

Boot Sheath #2:
pOPYU48.jpg

txUMIT4.jpg

Knives in the pics not included of course. Thanks for looking and questions and comments are welcome.

First "I'll take it" will get it. Please specify if you want #1 or #2.

Payment: PayPal (we'll invoice you) or we can handle credit cards over the phone too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBA
Back