Bose Knives

Handmade perfection from Tony Bose. Part of a matched set, including this custom model and a matching ebony Case Tony Bose Collaboration knife, for the American Knife and Tool Institute, to be auctioned at a Blade Show benefit for knife rights.

TBEurekaA by sc-sld, on Flickr

TBEureka1 by sc-sld, on Flickr

TBEureka by sc-sld, on Flickr

According to Tony:

"I made this knife for the AKTI to auction at the Blade Show for support. Case will make one like it and they will be auctioned off as a set. All moneys will go to the AKTI. They fight for knife rights. Good cause. I did this last year."

Thanks, Tony, for all you do for our hobby!

sc

Last edited:
Handmade perfection from Tony Bose. Part of a matched set, including this custom model and a matching ebony Case Tony Bose Collaboration knife, for the American Knife and Tool Institute, to be auctioned at a Blade Show benefit for knife rights.

According to Tony:

"I made this knife for the AKTI to auction at the Blade Show for support. Case will make one like it and they will be auctioned off as a set. All moneys will go to the AKTI. They fight for knife rights. Good cause. I did this last year."

sc

Great post sc, thank you for sharing that.

According to Tony:

sc
Wow..

I will sure buy the 2017 case / bose collaboration.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Just in from Tony Bose at the Wilfred Works. A short video for your viewing enjoyment

Handmade perfection from Tony Bose....

According to Tony:

sc

That's a beauty!

Just in from Tony Bose at the Wilfred Works. A short video for your viewing enjoyment

Thanks for sharing the video ! :thumbup:

Thanks Vince for the Short Video, You glean little tid bits here and their for ever learning. Joe

That's a beauty!

Thanks for the video,

My pleasure,out of the blue it came to me. I was surprised. But it's cool to see that steel flex like that. The knife oughtta be razor like. The blades Tony grinds on the big wheel are the best cutters around :thumbup: :)

That was pretty awesome. I couldn't get it to work last night on my laptop but it worked on my phone this morning. Seems like a pretty good feature for a knife that might contact bone.

That was pretty awesome. I couldn't get it to work last night on my laptop but it worked on my phone this morning. Seems like a pretty good feature for a knife that might contact bone.

Pretty cool video. Makes we want a Bose boning knife in A2! I had to play it on my cellphone also, wouldn't play on my laptop.

Pretty cool video. Makes we want a Bose boning knife in A2! I had to play it on my cellphone also, wouldn't play on my laptop.

Yeah it's pretty impressive and i can't lie the steel snob in me loves seeing a well heat treated piece of steel. I know Tony made beautiful knives but it's nice to know he makes beautiful knives that are meant to be used. I don't doubt his craft i just can't afford to buy one and try out the steel.

Yeah it's pretty impressive and i can't lie the steel snob in me loves seeing a well heat treated piece of steel. I know Tony made beautiful knives but it's nice to know he makes beautiful knives that are meant to be used. I don't doubt his craft i just can't afford to buy one and try out the steel.
The a2 steel is superb, i had great results, easy to sharpened and stays sharp for a while

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Vince for the Short Video, You glean little tid bits here and their for ever learning. Joe

That's a beauty!

Thanks for the video,

Try a collab,they're great

IMG_1433_zpsuwbt7oim.jpg

Try a collab,they're great

IMG_1433_zpsuwbt7oim.jpg

Have to second that. The collaborations are several,steps above. I just sold a Case/ Bose Cattle Knife. It was an amazing piece of work for a mass manufacturer. It just was not right for me. I will use those funds for another collaboration. Hopefully, the Eureka coming later this year.

Been waiting for this one for a spell, absolutely outstanding work as always by Reese. Sold my OD green shadow stockman a while back and have been missing a multiblade ever since. I love how the wharncliffe and pen provide a clean and comfortable grip with the main clip out. The jigging reminds me much of alligator or croc hide.

Reese Bose Stockman
-no.1
-3.5" Closed
-As ground D-2 finish
-modified Wharncliffe + Pen secondary stockman blades
-Black/Brown box jigged bone
-Spartan/Federal shield
-Long-pull clip.

tumblr_ollo6z50V41rzq6m9o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_ollo6z50V41rzq6m9o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ollo6z50V41rzq6m9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ollo6z50V41rzq6m9o4_1280.jpg