Bose Knives

I admire the stag knives and have a couple but I would be perfectly happy with any of the bone knives. The country boy in me is always partial to the Naponoch and the Remington bone anytime I see it, over the stag of a comparable knife. The two blade SBJ, any of the small Swaybacks, the Texas Jack, or the Teardrop would suit me fine. The two blade SBJ is my favorite on the page. The ivory parer and both Panamas would look good and work well on our cutting board.

Last edited:
That is amazing! Love it. Thanks for posting [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll second that. Thanks for posting those! Great stuff, and that bone jigging and color on the Lanny's Clip looks amazing.

Thanks for all the posts everyone . This thread is truly a showcase of excellence :thumbup:

I have been fortunate to have snagged both of these knives over the past few months. The 4" Coke Bottle will be familiar from a recent post, as will the 3 1/2" Teardrop from the 2016 Blade Show post. Little did I know that they came off the same "block". Small world, and sometimes I get lucky. I thought this was interesting and posted it below.

4"coke by sc-sld, on Flickr

4"cokereverse by sc-sld, on Flickr

DSCN2871 by sc-sld, on Flickr

TBWIPteardrop by sc-sld, on Flickr

TBWIPteardrop2 by sc-sld, on Flickr

TBNAPTeardropinhand by sc-sld, on Flickr

TBteardrop1 by sc-sld, on Flickr

TBteardrop5 by sc-sld, on Flickr

Last edited:
Another WW beauty!

tbose-514staglockbackbanana0-1.jpg

tbose-514staglockbackbanana0-2.jpg

tbose-514staglockbackbanana0-3.jpg

tbose-514staglockbackbanana0-4.jpg

tbose-514staglockbackbanana0-5.jpg

I vote for this as the next case /bose collab.

That Swayback Jack from Reese is very photogenic, Vince!

Back