• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*BOTH SOLD* GEC #18 OD Green Coyote and #14 Ebony Boy's Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two GEC for sale or trade. Please PM or email with questions or trade offers. Prices include shipping (US only at this time) and Paypal fees. Both knives have tubes.

Tidioute 180116 Coyote in OD Green Linen Micarta. I am the second owner. Knife has been carried a lot but used very little. There is one decent sized scuff/scratch underneath the nail nick that I guess is the result of being carried in the same pocket as my keys. Asking - $70 SOLD

Tidioute 142116 Lick Creek Boy's Knife in Ebony. I am the second owner. This is a user. I believe the first owner flitzed off patina on the blade. The result is no patina, but there are some swirl looking marks where it used to be. Asking - $55 SOLD

Buy them both for $115. Final sale was both knives for $110

Regarding trades, I am interested in single blade GEC's/Northwoods. The two above aren't expensive knives so I realize cash would need to be added by me on most offers. Very interested in 440C GEC's.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back