Brend Hatchet

For some time we've worked on a couple designs to find an entry into the "tactical" market for those guys that want them but don't want something with a wood handle. There's so many choices out there now that the market is inundated so we're going to go with something "tried and true"......

Bear Mountain will now be offering the Brend Hatchet on a regular basis. These are made by Bobby Branton of Branton Knives.

There are now 2 sizes - a small and a large. They come with 10 feet of either OD or Black paracord for you to wrap them yourself in any style and a Kydex headcover made by Rob Humelbaugh at Survival Sheath Systems

SPECS:

Steel - 1/4 inch spring steel
Handles - Paracord included
Finish - Black Armor-Tuff coating
Small Brend is 13" overall length
Large Brend is 15 1/4" overall length

Prices:

Small Brend $135.00 with Cordura Sheath or $145.00 with Kydex Sheath

Large Brend $155.00 with Cordura Sheath or $165.00 with Kydex Sheath

Custom options include:

Sheath Options: Kydex Belt Sheath, Kydex Drop-down Leg Sheath, Kydex Shoulder Rig

Handle Options: A variety of micarta or wood scales are available. Please call me so that we can discuss options and availability and pricing on scales. Bear Mountain performs the custom options in house.

1st pic is Small Brend, 2nd pic is Large Brend.

Attachments

• Small Brend.gif
    Small Brend.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 639
  • Large Brend.gif
    Large Brend.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 813
Here's a bigger picture of them, I think
bb3a.jpg

Yeah, all you have to do is click on the thumbnails and it enlarges the picture. Thanks for posting it that way, also.

Actually, it doesn't enlarge for me. I expected it to open a large image, but it just shows me the little thumbnail again. Hmmm:confused:

Weird but thanks for posting the larger picture since it actually has both hawks in it together instead of two separate. That way you can see the comparison of sizes.

HI just wondering if u guys could show me some pictures of ur custom sheaths for this fine looking hawk thanks

The Kydex sheaths are made by Rob at Survival Sheath Systems He has quite a few options and if you give him a call he can go over it with you and see what best suits your purpose. Visit the website and take a look.

Back