• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 110 154 CM Indigo Blue BOS Heat treat

MTHall720

Gold Member
Buck 110 folding hunter pocket knife, BOS heat treat in Indigo Blue handles with the Buck Anvil logo, featuring a blade in 154 CM steel. This is model 0110B026-B.

PRICE DROP NOW $115.00 Shipped in the U. S.

I bought this at a knife show a couple of years ago. A Buck dealer was there and this one caught my eye. It is a really attractive blade. I carried it a few days, and opened some packages with it but that is all. I have not sharpened it. Selling to fund another purchase.

BLADE: 154 CM Satin finish clip point

HANDLE: Buck logo Blue Indigo Dymanwood inlays

BOLSTERS: Nickel Silver (An upgrade over the brass ones that come on the basic, standard model 110).

LENGTH: Open is 8 ½ inches. Closed is 4 ¾ inches.

buck%2015.jpg

Buck%20Blue%202.jpg

Buck%2017.jpg

Buck%2016.jpg

Buck%2012.jpg

B%2014.jpg

B%2013.jpg

B%2012.jpg

alb

B%2011.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks very much. I am a bit distracted tonight. Not good at multitasking :)
125.00 shipped.

Can't seem to delete the one bad pic link. Not any more images at the moment. Let me know if any questions.

I hope that I'm not infringing on any rules.I rarely,if ever post,unless I'm going to buy but I would comment on the steel used in this knife.This 110 uses a steel that was pioneered by one of the grand wizards of knife making,Bob Loveless.It may never be used again,as people seem to favor the new powdered super steels.That does nothing to diminish this steel's greatness and usefulness in today's world.I bought two,one for use and one to collect,so I'm convinced of the value of 154CM.

Good luck with your sale.

I hope that I'm not infringing on any rules.I rarely,if ever post,unless I'm going to buy but I would comment on the steel used in this knife.This 110 uses a steel that was pioneered by one of the grand wizards of knife making,Bob Loveless.It may never be used again,as people seem to favor the new powdered super steels.That does nothing to diminish this steel's greatness and usefulness in today's world.I bought two,one for use and one to collect,so I'm convinced of the value of 154CM.

Good luck with your sale.
Thanks for the information. I didn't know the history of that steel.

It is hard to capture the depth of the blue in the scales, so I have taken some pics outdoors today and added them. All I can say is that the shade of blue is deep.

Any other thoughts or questions? Is price a problem or is 154 CM just not a popular steel?

Back