Buck and Remington in today's paper.

Uh-oh this will be a hit on the wallet. Since I like both brands.
Newspaper, now that is old school.

Newspaper is old school? Billions are delivered everyday. Maybe im old school:)

Any of the old Remington designs, whether branded by Buck or not, will be eagerly awaited by me! I would love to see Buck produce some of the old Remington whittler patterns, as well as the 1123 and 1306.

Ron

Newspaper is old school? Billions are delivered everyday. Maybe im old school:)

Nothing wrong with old school my friend. I'm about to be 41 in a week and I think I am. Young old school....

I reckon a Buck is a Buck even if the name isn't on it. Hopefully this will be a way to get some bone handles from the USA. I'm even more hopeful to get a stockman with some decent springs. This should be good for the companies and the consumers.

Can't wait until they start making these!!!
ETkgpOd.jpg

Hey, a guy can dream, right?

EDIT: Oops. It appears that might be a modified version of the R2215.

I really am curious what models they'll put out, though, and I wonder if they'll use 1095.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with old school my friend. I'm about to be 41 in a week and I think I am. Young old school....

I reckon a Buck is a Buck even if the name isn't on it. Hopefully this will be a way to get some bone handles from the USA. I'm even more hopeful to get a stockman with some decent springs. This should be good for the companies and the consumers.

Nothing wrong with the Buck stockman springs. They hold the blades closed when not in use, and you don't have to fight the knife to open a blade when your hands are cold and/or wet, or if you have arthritis in your fingers, making your hands weaker (and stiffer) than they once were.
I like how my 300 series knives open.
I like the springs they use.

I hope this means lots of new interesting American made knives by Buck, and some "Remingon versions" of American made Bucks.

Hopefully, it WON'T be a bunch of Chinese Bucks with the Remington name slapped on them...

I think I read somewhere that Buck Knives is building or remodeling a space at their plant in Post Falls, ID, USA, for the Remington product. Preston

If Buck is taking the time and money to remodel part of their plant I wouldn't think that ^ is the case.
I would enjoy seeing some of Remington's patterns made by Buck. DM

David, I was going to say the same thing, but, Buck has some of their line up produced off shore. It's possible some of the Remington line will be also. Maybe some, not the majority. Preston

May even we will see the Bullet knife.

I'd say if they don't plan on doing some historically accurate Bullet Knives........there's no point in doing it at all.

Need some of the good old fixed blade Remington hunting knives, too.

Back