Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Follow up: my packet arrived last week, and I couldn't be happier. I haven't really had time to fully explore the site, but I hope to do so soon. Looks like a great place to find information.

John

Do you guys only collect official buck knives or any custom buck knives? .
photo%201-1000x747.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join when BCCI is available in the 21st century and can be filled out online. Snail mail doesn't work for me

Guys, I would have to call around to see if that would work, but I will say if you can afford $125 now go ahead and give it a try. There will be more Karma for you than against you......300

View attachment 358391
In the latest BCCI Newsletter. Both of these are really nice! If Donations continue to go well there will be a couple of other knives for the drawing as well.
Heath Stone - BCCI Board Member

I know the guy who won the hatchet, Remer told him a few tickets remain for the elaborate knife!....can anyone tell me what code I use to get a discount on BUCKS sit?

I know the guy who won the hatchet, Remer told him a few tickets remain for the elaborate knife!....can anyone tell me what code I use to get a discount on BUCKS sit?

Go to the Buck website and click on the link at the very bottom of the page where it says, Buck Pro Site. That will take you to where you set up your account using your BCCI information

Aw, but Mr. O., Do not forget that if he were a member of the Buck Collectors Club the club website has a "Want to Buy" area. But, alas it is only available to the 2500 + club members.

By all means join up razruger and all those within eye shot and open yourself to an assault of copious amounts of current and legacy information, buying and selling opportunities and a gravy boat of outstanding comrades.

I am going to sound off here. If somebody is offended well I am sorry but its got to be said. I am constantly looking through the auction site to remain nameless. Only to constantly see knives that are not offered to the general public. I guess if you live right next to the Buck factory and you wanna make a business buying marking up knives all the power to you . BUT when I am constantly seeing BCCI knives up for sale (and not old knives but recent offerings) why would I wanna buy one of these exclusive knives. When other member are just reselling them to whoever and buying them solely for that purpose. Even that irked me a little, BUT now I see limited production knives from the 25th event being sold on there also. REALLY! COME ON BUCK SELL THESE TO YOUR BCCI MEMBERS THAT WOULD ACTUALLY WANT THEM FOR THEMSELVES. LIMIT QUANTITIES, SELL THEM THROUGH BCCI OR THE PRO SITE. TO THE PEOPLE SELLING THEM. MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND BUT TO PUT THE PRICE SHEET ONLINE TO SHOW YOUR GREED IS JUST PLAIN STUPID......end rant.

I too recommend a lifetime membership! It will only feel better in the future! I took the wise words of my grandfather who bought a lifetime membership to the National Geographic in the 50's for $100 and lived to be 95...he got his moneys worth and supported a great organization also!

I am going to sound off here. If somebody is offended well I am sorry but its got to be said. I am constantly looking through the auction site to remain nameless. Only to constantly see knives that are not offered to the general public. I guess if you live right next to the Buck factory and you wanna make a business buying marking up knives all the power to you . BUT when I am constantly seeing BCCI knives up for sale (and not old knives but recent offerings) why would I wanna buy one of these exclusive knives. When other member are just reselling them to whoever and buying them solely for that purpose. Even that irked me a little, BUT now I see limited production knives from the 25th event being sold on there also. REALLY! COME ON BUCK SELL THESE TO YOUR BCCI MEMBERS THAT WOULD ACTUALLY WANT THEM FOR THEMSELVES. LIMIT QUANTITIES, SELL THEM THROUGH BCCI OR THE PRO SITE. TO THE PEOPLE SELLING THEM. MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND BUT TO PUT THE PRICE SHEET ONLINE TO SHOW YOUR GREED IS JUST PLAIN STUPID......end rant.

At least one of those sellers is actually selling inventories that failed to sell out at the factory and are then subsequently selling them on behalf of the Buck Collectors Club with proceeds going to the club itself rather than to the seller himself. Just so you know.

Back