Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Well mine is about to expire, so I better get busy renewing. I didn't use the knife discounts unfortunately. Seems like when ever I decided what knife to get they weren't available. Oh well that's life.

That is the plan but it may be toward end of year. You can email your information/questions on the Buck Collectors website and the president will email back to you. 300l

What is the difference that I see on the registration form between a regular Membership and an E-Membership? Besides the $15 difference?

Thanks, BuckTool. So the only difference is the e-newsletter. All the other benefits are the same (e.g. product catalog, membership cards, ets.)? Very cool.

Registration is in the mail!

Always had a passion for Buck and looking forward to being part of the club!

056.jpg1.jpg069.jpg
We just completed a very limited edition for the Buck Knives Collectors Club. Its a nickel silver 110 with amber sambar stag and bloody jasper trim with finger grooves. The blade is satin finished with D2 steel. If you are interested in one of these please contact John Foresman the President of the Buck Collectors Club at buckcustom@aol.com

Attention Buck Knife Collectors Remer Stone Knives is getting ready to release a BCCI Exclusive. A limited run of 5 Buck 124 Frontiersman with Amber Sambar Stag handles will be available soon! . Please contact John Foresman for more information and the official release date. ‬

028.jpg015 (800x489).jpg

Just joined BCCI as an "E" member.

It seems that 300bucks, bertl, and a few others have cajoled and unduly influenced me into believing that I had indeed become an unrepentant collector of Buck knives, along the way revealing to me that I had obviously become "addicted" to the activity, and that of course I was doomed. As my budget sadly attests they were absolutely right, I AM addicted, (and doomed)!! I decided to embrace my addiction, feeling absolutely no need to find a recovery group, so, I decided instead to join BCCI. I opted for the E membership for now, that way I can spend the extra $15 a full membership costs on more Buck knives, (there's that addictive thing again).
Well, I guess if you have to be addicted it's best to be addicted to something that isn't illegal!

Thanks 300bucks and bertl for your help and information.

Help me decide yes or no to joining. I am not familiar with benefits.

Help me decide yes or no to joining. I am not familiar with benefits.

For me it's worth $10 a year to have access to the newsletter, which so far has been a good read, and there also is a relatively active Facebook Group. They also have custom club knives made each year that are available to members only, and they have a presence at various knife shows. I'm sure they will be at the SOCAL Knife Expo in Pasadena in March, so I'm looking forward to meeting a few members there other than online.
I dunno if you consider any of that a "benefit", but that was enough for me. Add to that a keen interest (errr; obsession?) in Buck knives and their history, and you have my reasons for joining.

Back