Buck knives in movies.

zach2556

Banned
What movies have you seen buck knives in? I know of The Condemned with Stone Cold Steve Austin. And Scream movies. Any others you have seen, what movie and what knife if you know which it is.

Red Dawn when they are loading up at the small store and gas station to run for the hills and I think it was a 119 or 120.

yes red dawn, i realllly took notice of that 120 and that they used it later in the mountains!
a motor cycle show some one said of that they carried a 110..

The Jagged Edge comes to mind for me...good movie.
Despite the fact that San Francisco attorney Teddy Barnes (Glenn Close) hasn't handled a criminal case in many years, she defends newspaper publisher Jack Forrester (Jeff Bridges), who's accused of murdering his heiress wife. Teddy soon finds herself falling for Jack, and her search for the real killer leads to a powerful finale. Robert Loggia (as Teddy's friend on the police force) and Peter Coyote also star in this taut courtroom mystery.

Seems like it remember a 119 with a phenolic handle but with the 639 sawback. Maybe it was a prototype.

The good ol' boys,the DUKES OF HAZZARD,Bo n Luke Duke each carried a buck 110 in every episode.

yes red dawn, i realllly took notice of that 120 and that they used it later in the mountains!
a motor cycle show some one said of that they carried a 110..

sons of anarchy Tuesday nights at 10pm on fx check it out

The dude on Man against Wild had a 119 with him the last time I saw the show.

JFI, Red Dawn is being remade. This time its the Russians and Chinese invading, instead of the Russians and some unspecified South Americans that were the invaders in the original movie (the Chinese were our allies in the first movie).

I wonder if there will be any Bucks in the remake, and if so, will they be the USA-made bucks or the Chinese-made Bucks lol!

There's a 110 used by Scully in the X-Files, I think the episode is Darkness Falls.

thx - cpr

I can never tell but in the scene in National Treasure where he digs the glasses out of the brick it looks like a Police Strider

all i wanna know is - has the buckmaster ever been potrayed in any movie??!

It was used by the character Joe (Stephen Lang) in the 80's movie Band of the Hand. A bunch of delinquents in Florida are dumped in the everglades, and he teaches them to survive. The movie was produced by Michael Mann (he also did Miami Vice, Manhunter, Heat) and I've always liked his style, even if some of his stuff is kind of silly at times.

thx - cpr

1989 movie, "Survival Quest". Lance Henriksen, portrays a survival instructor. Lance carries a Buck 110. I believe that his rival carried a "Buckmaster".

whoa!
the buckmaster in two movies?
"...Band of the Hand... - orca8589 "
"...Survival Quest... - Henry44"
cool.
will try to scope for 'em.
thanks guys!

Buck 120 in "Scream", "Scream 2", "Scream 3".
Also its on a lot of the "Friday the 13th" movie posters, don't really remember it in the movies though. Haven't watched them in a while though.
I'm pretty sure the teenage lead in "Phantasm" had a Buck 124.
Buck 110 in the TV series "Lost" carried by Michele Rodriguez.
Didn't the kid in the movie version of "Hatchet" carry a Buck hatchet?

There's a 110 used by Scully in the X-Files, I think the episode is Darkness Falls.

thx - cpr

Do you know what folder Mulder uses on occasion ? I thought it might be a Buck since the thumb opener looks like the one a few Bucks?
Thanks

Back