Buck knives in movies.

wxRpqc8.jpg

Tonight's episode of Under the Dome sported a 110, and it looked like it was a 50th anniversary model.

Many episodes of "Longmire" he appears to be carrying and uses a 110. He cuts himself out of a seatbelt after an accident in the first episode.

And used it this season to cut Barlow Connely's seatbelt after a crash. So as to avoid spoilers I won't say what Barlow does with that knife at the end of the episode.

Many episodes of "Longmire" he appears to be carrying and uses a 110. He cuts himself out of a seatbelt after an accident in the first episode.

The knife from the scene when he rolls the Bronco and cuts the seatbelt is clearly not a Buck 110.

Longmireknifes1e1_zps5bf396bb.jpg

2Longmireknifes1e1_zps7a53cc32.jpg

Glad they finally gave him a real one. [emoji106]

aepVwI.jpg
Yes, obviously later, lol. I feel somewhat vindicated...
The knife from the scene when he rolls the Bronco and cuts the seatbelt is clearly not a Buck 110.

Longmireknifes1e1_zps5bf396bb.jpg

2Longmireknifes1e1_zps7a53cc32.jpg
You are correct, my mistake. In that clip it actually looks like a Case XXChanger, but don't quote me as I'm obviously 0 for 1 at this point. 😉

You are correct, my mistake. In that clip it actually looks like a Case XXChanger, but don't quote me as I'm obviously 0 for 1 at this point. ��

I don't believe it's a Case either. The XXChanger doesn't have pins in the handle.

bladexchanger.jpg

Well, at least you didn't think it was a Spyderco. :)

Not a movie but it looks to me like on certain episodes of "Emergency" John carries a 110 with his gear and the episode where they go on vacation camping etc. it looks like they both have one. My wife and I really like this old show and I'm a big fan of Julie London who was very talented in music, a very intelligent actress as well and to my eyes a very attractive woman! What channel does "Longmire" come on? We just recently got cable again.

TAH, I just posted the question over in the Traditional forum to see if any of the collectors over there recognize it.

Might be worth pinging Codger64, as I think he's one of the site's leading authorities on Schrades. Schrade was an odd company and the only thing consistent about them was how inconsistent they were in terms of variations.

Back