Buck made Remingtons

I think the classic Buck knives (110, 119 etc.) with Remington green scales would sell (not that I get a vote).

Great news, I look forward to seeing what will be available. Would love to see some Bone handled traditionals come out of this partnership.

Mr. Hubbard, thank you for offering this additional information. I look forward to more updates later this year toward the specific models
being offered. DM

I think that is reasonably accurate. Jeff works for Buck so the information he provides is probably closer to fact than speculation. I'm sure someone at Buck knows what will be produced, but you know what they say about loose lips...

So.......can we assume somebody up there on high reads and pays attention to what the Forum Faithful would like to see?

We are, after all......the few, the proud, the "people who buy."

There isnt really anyone at the top brass at Buck that get on the forums. We are lucky to have Jeff H grace these pages now and again.
All the models are decided. We are the few. They need to sell thousands not dozens. Dealers have a big say. You had mentioned you wanted historically correct models. I agree. But take the 110 for example, a lot of people have expressed modernizing a classic design. There is a lot of back and forth conversation on the forums about that.I feel the 110 design will stand the test of time with all of the modern materials we are seeing now. So what is the right approach? Modern materials in a remington model or original design and materials. Hard decisions when thousands will be produced. Don't want to offend the younger buyer without alienating the collectors.

Last edited:
RemingtonBulletBurntStagDelrinTrackerLockBack.jpg

I'll be happy if they make this one.

:)

That's not for me. I Would pull out my wallet for the 2 bladed Trapper that locked using the same handle. Like this. DM

Food for thought. These will be Remington knives made by Buck. Being that as it may I presume Remington will be the one deciding what models they want Buck to make so if you/we/I want a particular model it would make more sense to contact Remington than posting here.

Back