Buck Sheath Thread - Let's see'em!

TAH

Gold Member
A good sheath compliments any knife. Buck offers some of the best sheaths in the business, but sometimes it's fun to change it up a bit. Let's see your custom, aftermarket, or modified sheaths. If you have a favorite stock sheath, let's see those too! :)

Here's a sheath by Charlie Cline made from one piece of 11oz. cowhide and tastefully hand tooled. Definitely one of my favorites. :thumbup:

IMG_8065_zpst2j4mwc0.jpg

This sheath came with the Buffalo handled 103 when I fished it out of the bay. Snakeskin I guess.

103303309JiggedBuffalo004c_zps64d65247.jpg

Another one to get the thread rolling. Model 911 with sheath from the custom shop.

911Bowie004_zps735e0635.jpg

Desoto,

That 911 sheath is awesome. I like how they followed the shape of the handguard.

Here is what I have for a buck 102 two liner.

It hasn't had much use yet.

I use a Buck Hoodlum when I do trail maintenance.
A friend ended up with my user Hoodlum, so I got this one ready to go.
I never liked the stock sheath, so I got this Kydex sheath. I think this one is going to work fine.

I just need to get back out in the woods! :)

This is my go to sheath.
It gets used a lot right along with the old two dot stag.
It's easy to just clip it on a belt and go.
Dang….I like using that Buck 110! :)

These are the last of my custom sheaths.

This first one is a cross draw for me and gets used rarely.

This one I wear at 6 o'clock right in the middle of my back. It gets used some.

This vertical carry one gets used a fair amount of time.

I have come to like the Froe a lot better than a small hatchet for helping clear my rural property. Hate the sheath. Hope someone comes up with a nice one like this for the Froe.

I use a Buck Hoodlum when I do trail maintenance.
I never liked the stock sheath, so I got this Kydex sheath. I think this one is going to work fine.

Some good looking sheaths so far. :thumbup:

I modified this Buck Custom sheath by stripping the high gloss finish, applying several coats of Neatsfoot Oil, covering the inside snap with leather, and replacing the Buck snap with a hand engraved, sterling snap.

IMG_8121_zpsnbcoce2t.jpg

Some good looking sheaths so far. :thumbup:

I modified this Buck Custom sheath by stripping the high gloss finish, applying several coats of Neatsfoot Oil, covering the inside snap with leather, and replacing the Buck snap with a hand engraved, sterling snap.

IMG_8121_zpsnbcoce2t.jpg

I like that…very nice!

This one is from A.G. Russell. Really nice quality. Handmade in the USA.

IMG_8160_zpsi5syij8p.jpg

Now that is a classy set, Old Hunter. Carl does nice work. I have admired his sheaths on the auction site.

I had to start making my own sheaths awhile back for left hand carry.
Here is my 119

And my 113

And my family of lockbacks

Great job on all sheaths, Bighaze. Really like the 119 sheath.

Back