Bucks in a closet

Beautiful! I only wish my closet looked anywhere near that pretty :D:p:rolleyes:

You should have a yard sale! I hate to see those pretties not out breathing the fresh air.

Somebody who was trying to make it easy for me to know what was what...
As his death gave me a serious project. This was just one shelf out of dozens. These are in boxes which makes it a little better. I have dozens out of boxes with empty boxes stored else where that I have to try and match.

Then there's those who will have hardly any knives in boxes and will have a lot of matching of knives and boxes and in some cases sheaths.......as my suffering heirs will have to do.
Joke is on them. I won't have to deal with it.

It will give them a grand opportunity to learn about knives......or lose a lot of money.

Whatever. I'll be past concern.
:D

When I showed this to my son his reply was, "Yeah, but yours will be full of knives."

Bert

Storage locker.jpg

It's got to be somewhat a labor of love, that many Bucks in one place has to have turned up more than a few interesting pieces :rolleyes:

I don't know what your plans are, but with that many great knives, it might be easier to become a collector rather than disposing of them. You probably have a couple years worth of just learning about them without buying any more.

Bert

You can find many people here who will be glad to take them all off your hands quick and easy for about twenty cents on the dollar.

Or, you can join up here, ask questions, use the search function and spend due time in the archives and researching e-Bay actual sale prices and get a good idea of value and marketing.

Then you can keep your favorites and slowly sell off the rest at good prices. You may end up as a wise and knowledgeable collector yourself. Some of those genes must have stuck.

It's all up to you.

Just hope whomever it was, his death wasn't too painful for you!
Looks like he wanted you to have a big piece of work
Take care
Graham

Reactions: BP_
Wow nice Jason,

What is in the top of that closet alone would make a fantastic collection! Looks like the Buck nuts here are coming to your place to do a Easter Buck knife hunt:thumbsup:. It would be great fun to inventory and catalog what you find.

JB

Reactions: BP_
Back