Bushcrafters Tanto?

Sorry Im not able to post pics:( Received this knife today from GearGeek but this knife is on this forum(Knives currently forsale 12/22/10).Im not a bushcraft mang more of a tactical cat but I stumble across this in the regular forum it was being sold by GearGeek who listed it as a BushCrafters Tanto.The original thread that Mark posted said Hybrid Grind scandi in the back convex up front 3/16th 1095 so the grinds are like the wsk.GearGeek mention that this knife has more of a tactical feel then a bushcraft knife.I've sent pics to Mark for info but no reply yet in any case Im very happy with the knife and its a keeper and will be in my edc rotation.I hope someone will go to the thread and check it out as I have been thru his forum and this is the only one I've seen like this so Im thinking its a oneoff also I would like to know is it a forge blade(I think so)big ups to GG&MW:thumbup::thumbup::D

Seen that one on the exchange a couple times and almost pulled the trigger at least twice. Nice snag.

This knife was a total experiment... to my knowledge the only one completed, even though we cut out four. I was a stock removal project.

Back