Busse Bruiser Brothers Thread

hydeinmind

Gold Member
Welcome to the BUSSE BRUISER BROTHERS THREAD! If you love blue G10 also know as "Bruiser G10" on Busse blades as much as I do, and want to show them off or share them with the rest of the Busse community, please feel free to post pictures of them here as I and many others already have. All are welcome! :)

Just got this little beauty in the mail yesterday. Bruiser slabs on satin really do it for me! Think its going to be my little user bruiser, once I get my mind right about scratching her up. A big thanks to Knife Hunter for making this one happen for me!

View attachment 691426 View attachment 691427

Last edited:
This is the second "Thanks Knife Hunter" thread I've seen recently. I need to find this guy, sounds like he's got all the goods!

Great looking blade there hydeinmind! Congrats!

This is the second "Thanks Knife Hunter" thread I've seen recently. I need to find this guy, sounds like he's got all the goods!

Google is your friend sir. ;)

Congrats, great knife! Definitely use it, it's not a blade for collecting, it's a knife for using and using hard!

Yeah man google "Knife Hunter" he's a mod on here but has a cool website also. This was quite possibly the only one of these for sale in bruiser on the planet right now and he had it. Missed out on one on the exchange awhile back by Al Welke and it about killed me.

Congrats, great knife! Definitely use it, it's not a blade for collecting, it's a knife for using and using hard!

Thank you sir and agreed! That distressed satin infi thread you posted in earlier is really helping me with that! Stuff still looks awesome use!

Knife hunter is the man! He's as solid as they come and can hook a Hog up...

Odds are, if you want it he has it.

Back