Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In on one,
Made two spoons with my 11 this weekend.
No pictures but they got my belly full.

In on one dadio. Nice to see the other one gone. Only took 3 months, haha.

In on one,
Made two spoons with my 11 this weekend.
No pictures but they got my belly full.
Pretty sure we need photos...

Pretty sure we need photos...
Well one did make it home, the other went in the fire. Keep in mind I made this to eat with while the apple cobbler was cooking.
jXXuZxj.jpg

Had the use of a spoon knife. Helped alot.

Last edited:
IMG_0699.JPG In on one! It appears the lemon bush likes the heat

Last edited:
Am I in one 1? Never did that before. Tremendously prestigious. Vic, I hope all is well up there with you.

I w
doing fairly well - mostly staying indoors to avoid spontaneously combusting or melting away.
I wish I could tomorrow. I have to turn the bulls out.... they will be very excited about that. (pun intended) and get 2 jobs back on track after a week being away. It rained here last light a little and greened up the lawn.

Just noticed he just etched the 1 bk-1 on the 10 Cool . Both very nice :thumbsup:

Hah, yeah.. It wasn't intentional. The 0 is kinda there. It was his personal knife. I assure you if I had procured his services, it would be perfect. But, I don't care.
They're both parkerized, chopped, jimped, and I'm pretty sure the edges were already convexed.

Hah, yeah.. It wasn't intentional. The 0 is kinda there. It was his personal knife. I assure you if I had procured his services, it would be perfect. But, I don't care.
They're both parkerized, chopped, jimped, and I'm pretty sure the edges were already convexed.
Haha , and no doubt I know he would go over and above to make it right. Seeing a lot of his work it never would have crossed my mind it was not intended like it is . Very nice blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back