Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
admittedly im lost and is over my head without dr google to the rescue...
zerust strips???

they're like landing strips but they are not...

several related products, basically the emit a vapor that in a close space like a tool box, drawer, bag, etc help prevent rust. Ethan swears by them for packing up kit and long term storage, so i figured i'd try them for my planes and tools as i derust and restore them.

also "Barricade" spray thanks to a tip by Trade. supposedly can keep metal from rusting for a week in salty fog

they're like landing strips but they are not...

several related products, basically the emit a vapor that in a close space like a tool box, drawer, bag, etc help prevent rust. Ethan swears by them for packing up kit and long term storage, so i figured i'd try them for my planes and tools as i derust and restore them.

also "Barricade" spray thanks to a tip by Trade. supposedly can keep metal from rusting for a week in salty fog

thanks ill have to keep that in mind, let us know how they work out for you

Had fun at the cabin, but tis good to be back home. Got a little work done, a small amount of blade time in, etc. I have a project I started with the 4. Will post it up after I finish it.

Had fun at the cabin, but tis good to be back home. Got a little work done, a small amount of blade time in, etc. I have a project I started with the 4. Will post it up after I finish it.

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing your 4 project.

Last edited:
I thought you would come back and say your better half came up with a plan and you got the bolder out . :)

I thought you would come back and say your better half came up with a plan and you got the bolder out . :)
That boulder isn't going anywhere. Turns out, the one on the right of it is even bigger, haha. I believe the middle piece broke off the other.

That's a bummer :(
It is, but I can turn the vehicle around there, so, mission accomplished. I could before digging more actually. I was going to dig back far enough to park the truck there, maybe even build a roof over it later on.

did the wife like the improvements?? did you bask in the glory of all the hard work yoi put in??

soak it up while you can:)
My wife appreciates everything I do. She gets right in the dirt and helps me too. Steadying logs while I'm using the chainsaw, wood dust flying in her face, etc. She was using the pick yesterday, did a bit of crumbing, etc. Rock removal, raking, you get the idea. She's a hard worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back