Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your wife still available to be married to me Warrior? I like the sound of her attitude about stuff in general.

That first sentence..."my wife appreciates everything I do" ...isn't one most married guys can relate to or have experienced. Good for you.
Sorry man, she's taken. She really is top notch. I also appreciate everything she does for me, which is a lot. She's one of those people that has to be doing something all the time. She rarely takes any time for herself. Very hard to find someone like that these days. She's a good sport in all things. I'm very fortunate to have someone like that.

Oh, and she's outdoorsy, and likes using the blades almost as much as I do.

Oh, and she's outdoorsy, and likes using the blades almost as much as I do.
very hard to find there, my wife is outdoorsy but will not use my blades.. :( in fact ive been trying to get her to conceal carry for years, nope wont do it... even has a carry permit...
My wife appreciates everything I do. She gets right in the dirt and helps me too. Steadying logs while I'm using the chainsaw, wood dust flying in her face, etc. She was using the pick yesterday, did a bit of crumbing, etc. Rock removal, raking, you get the idea. She's a hard worker.
nice

No snark since 10:08 last night???? Damn...

No snark since 10:08 last night???? Damn...

Well, my wife appreciates me for all that I do as well! She's my best friend, and that's why I married her!

Silver_Camera_057_zps5d848a98.jpg

From MTM and I, a big toast to all you Beckerheads!
VOxaYmT.jpg

Last edited:
does your wife know?

Holy crap, you guys talked a lot during my vacation, wow.

Went to a camp about 50 miles north of Yellowstone for last week, got about 2000 miles of driving in too as I picked up my younger brother in Boise on the way. Drove through some of the most desolate parts of the country, went multiple hours without seeing anything but abandoned towns and empty roads; Idaho is really boring to drive through, much worse than eastern WA or eastern OR.

The camp was sweet, spent a whole week with my family who drove up from STL and a bunch of church friends, outside of cell coverage and away from the all-encompassing smoke that was ever present in the NW. Played a ton of sports, got really really sore, and just absorbed all the nature around me. Visited Yellowstone one of the days, saw some geysers and hot springs and tried to avoid people, but most of the time it was just relaxation and fellowship with friends and family.

Wish I was still there, but I ran out of vacation and need to build it back up for visiting the folks in STL for thanksgiving. Didn't take any Beckers with me as I wasn't in survival mode and it wasn't that kind of camping, so no good photos of knives to share.

Slow board today.

We're supposedly gonna get some nasty weather Thursday evening. Possibly severe, they're saying.

Btw did I mention I love playing with the kershaw leek:)

It's cute, but so thin across the scales, don't drop it! I removed the A/O spring, but there's no detent in the blade to match the ball in the lockbar, so it wasn't a great idea. Also, it's really hard to drill a precise hole in hardened steel without a tiny tiny carbide bit... don't ask my how I know. :rolleyes:

lol.... how do you know :)

yeah a little thin which makes it even better and sleeker for carry... i like the AO thats what makes it fun especially when on a lonely highway in cruise control:)

It's cute, but so thin across the scales, don't drop it! I removed the A/O spring, but there's no detent in the blade to match the ball in the lockbar, so it wasn't a great idea. Also, it's really hard to drill a precise hole in hardened steel without a tiny tiny carbide bit... don't ask my how I know. :rolleyes:

dental burr in a dremel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back