camillus cuda edc pics (dial-up alert: 700K size)

I am sorry for the size but when I search images of knives I always want big resolution pictures. Please also excuse quality of some as I have only compact camera (Canon powershot S50 if anyone is interested) and no tripod.

Closed:
IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

Open:
IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

Is blade centered?:
IMG_2865.jpg

Half open:
IMG_2869.jpg

Lock:
IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

Stonewashed blade:
IMG_2878.jpg

Washers:
IMG_2912.jpg

I just want to say THANKS to Mr. Darrel Ralph and Camillus company for making such a great and well designed folder for such a awesome price ($25 from newgraham.com, great service btw:))!

Great pics. I like seeing someone happy with their purchase. By the way, those pics are waaaaaaaaaaaay to big.

Nice!

Some of these pictures make me want ot buy this knife:))

What is the material for the handles? Al or Steel?

And again...very nice pictures!:)

Very nice pics huugh. :thumbup: I wish there was a slightly bigger version, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I just love steel framelocks!

Nice pic's. I bought one shortly after they first came out and have been using it ever since (have another NIB in reserve I liked it so much). It only got bumped from it's permanent spot in the rotation when the Buck Mayo arrived. One of the best overall knife purchases I've made.

deathshead said:
Great pics. I like seeing someone happy with their purchase. By the way, those pics are waaaaaaaaaaaay to big.

at 1600x1200 they're perfect!

ejt said:
When these first came out, there was a limited edition of 154 CM blades, also some black highlights. This was one of my favorite EDC's for quite a while, I still enjoy it.

Pix at http://www.camillusknives.com/1mainframe.htm?newitems-edcenhance.shtml~main

1mainframe.htm

That 154CM version was one of my favorite production knives in that price range. To think that I was buying a steel framelock, a great USA company, premium steel, a nitride coated clip with cutouts that matched those on the handle, and a top designer - - - for about 45 bucks!! Retail!! Only a couple of years ago or so. And the build quality was superb.

If it was just a bit bigger and lighter it would be in my pocket all the time.

A.G. Russell had a D2 version for a while. I was always sorry I didn't pick one up when I could.

I've got a couple of those limited edition 154CM models hanging around, as well as a Talonite model. The Talonite model is always on my home office desk, ready for use. Great little knife. I've also got one of the boxed anniversary edition black and gold models that I wear for more formal events.

125edc2.jpg

edc4.jpg

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone else had one in ATS34. It does't say ATS34 on the blade, only on the box. I got it way back when they first came out (I think :confused:) Thanks, bjjb
img081119nq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Btw don't you know the dimensions (type) of the screws holding the handles together?
I have tried Allen head screw 1.5mm but it seems bit smaller. I also tried 2mm (that fits pivot screw perfectly) Allen screw and that is too big for them.
Torx don't match at all.

What do you use to disassemble?
Thanks.

Back