Camillus Cutlery knife giveaway!

Camillus knives are a brand I fell head-over-heals in love with when I first began collecting edged weapons a few years ago.

Here is a shot of most of the folder knives I currently own -

CamilluspocketknifecollectionI.jpg

Now, here is a shot of the two Vietnam War vintage folders with some original period patches -

VietnamWarfolderknifedisplay.jpg

I think my favorite folder of all is my WWII Marlin Spike knife, just because its got 'attitude' the others don't -

Camillusmarlin4.jpg

Camillusmarlin3.jpg

Camillusmarlin5.jpg

Tim

Well, Phil, since I started this off I would like to be also at the finish. Here is my pile of Camillus knives. The pilot's knife was issued to me in the Air Force in the 70's and it is dated 10-1975. I dyed it black because the natural color got to dirty looking. It now does service in my garage as my all around knife. The TL-29's I got off the bay because I never saved any from my service time. The other two "Demo" knives I also got off the bay and they are an 81 and an 86. Thanks a lot for starting this thread, I enjoyed posting and looking.

100-4440.JPG

I'm in. Story goes like this. I picked this out for my brother when he was at MCRD san diego, (Marine Recruit Depot). He used it in training and said he opened up one hell of a lot of beer with it. Took it to Cuba as part of the security forces battalion there and then to bahrain. Did a float and brought it backhometo sitin a storage facility for a year. So I asked him if I could have it. He didn't even want it anymore. The thing didn't even remotely have a sharp surface left on it, that's a lie, the serration were a little sharp. Anyways' it's mine now.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Camillus LEV-R-LOK ( #5848 )

0_47dcd_a8f04e5a_XL.jpg

Very interesting mechanism.
Where can I see how it is constructed?

Lost it while camping (so pic isn't mine) but had one just like it while a kid.
e6.jpg

Now a days I am more into whittling knives they make. Still nothing like those time running around in the woods with a "combat" knife. (I do not condone running with knives)

Great pics Guys!
A little less than a day to go, so post them if youv'e got them!!

Funny but unusual initiative and very nice gallery of worthy knives! It's pleasure to look at. Just to add one missing, please find mine, that commenced my quite long esteem of Camillus and became the first one in my collection.

Camillus2.jpg

Camillus3.jpg

Good job Camillus enthusiasts!
A lot of great photos! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

After serious review the winners are:

edbeau
Stelth
coniferwoodsman
Irv
Vit_213
thawk
IVANKERLY
Guyon
sac troop
Trent Rock
Shepherd Jim
tsellati
OREGON FAL’ER
nate1714
ALA

Please pm or email me with a shipping address.

thecutlery@yahoo.com

Please include your screen name & any special shipping considerations.

Thanks for playing!

Phil,

Thanks so much for the gallery and the giveaway. A very generous and much appreciated endeavor on your part.

Tim

Thank you, Phil! It's always a good time to be talking "knives" ...especially those of the Camillus persuasion.

Back