Camillus Cutlery knife giveaway!

I was feeling kind of "down" this last week:(
This really made my day!!!
Thank you Phil:):thumbup:
Great thread
I LOVE looking at pictures of Camillus knives:thumbup:

DSCN0645.jpg

Gibbs_cami.jpg

THANKS PHIL! Both great knives. Long pulls... Rogers Bone... MOP... :thumbup: The jack goes to work tomorrow!

Last edited:
100253_Camillus_STKMN_med.jpg

Hey Phil -- Thanks again! The little Stockman arrived safely in yesterday's mail. Being a "spike person" I especially enjoy the punch blade. I feel inspired to do some leatherwork. Umm...let me see, there must be a knife somewhere around here that needs a sheath :D

Oh! And the pattern number "64" on the clip's reverse tang has me realizing that I don't have a list of Camillus pattern numbers! (??) WHERE is a list??

Okay, I'm off on a run. We have lambs due to start hitting the ground next week and there's lots to make ready.
TTFN Jim

Mine showed up today and it is a great knife. Thank You Very Much, Phil. Camillus Deluxe Stock Knife pattern 69 with "For Flesh Only" on one blade. Thanks again, Phil!!

100-4445.JPG

Phil,
Great pair of shoes!
My wife whom does not show an interest in these sharp objects of my addiction has fallen for the smaller of the 2. (I'll post a picture later)
I may have to trade with her.
Thanks for these great little pieces of history.
Larry

Thanks again to Phil and everyone that posted the great knives. Here's the beauty that I just got-
whittler1.jpg

By coniferwoodsman at 2011-04-09

whittler2.jpg

whittler3.jpg

It is great whittler pattern and a knife that I am very proud to own.

This one is my new 'Sunday-Go-To-Meetin' Knife.

Last edited:
Phil, received mine friday! Thanks so much for the demo knife, it replaces the one i gave to my son a few years back, this one is in nicer shape, looks to have the orig grinds and everything, excellent and much appreciated!
Here it is with one of my brass '99 "petty girl" zippos, pretty lady and camillus knife!
thanks again
gene
IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

Phil must know I am a history buff!!!:thumbup::D
I love it!!!
It's now my oldest Camillus in my collection:)

One side is stamped:
Chicago 1933
The other side:
A Century Of Progress
401px-Chicago_world%27s_fair%2C_a_century_of_progress%2C_expo_poster%2C_1933%2C_2.jpg

A Century of Progress International Exposition was the name of a World's Fair held in Chicago from 1933 to 1934 to celebrate the city's centennial. The theme of the fair was technological innovation. Its motto was "Science Finds, Industry Applies, Man Adapts" and its architectural symbol was the Sky Ride, a transporter bridge perpendicular to the shore on which one could ride from one side of the fair to the other.

Century of Progress

5617388378_2cfa81d519_z.jpg

5616802827_01f32debed_b.jpg

5617388454_04bb142f5f_z.jpg

5616802553_de412d8ce5_z.jpg

5616802627_9208c4c4e1_b.jpg

Thank you again Phil:)
When I hold it I can start daydreaming about what life was like in Chicago circa 1933
That is the part I love about knife collecting.....

(Sorry for crappy pics
I was tripodless:eek:
My I guess my hands are not as steady in my advancing years....hehhehehe)

I love looked at pictures of Camillus knives. Therefore propose not to finish this topic and continue to upload their pictures, though the contest long time has ended.

My electricians: non marked (#1770 -?) & TL-29 (4 line tang stamp)
0_4dc70_58a2da1_XL.jpg

My military: #1760 & #5733
0_4dc71_afc2e987_XL.jpg

Last edited:
Small Lockbacks: #61 & #CL5812
0_4dc72_b640dc9a_XL.jpg

Sierra Medium Lockback #903F
0_4dc77_600b23dd_XL.jpg

Mini Double Lockback Promaster #902B
0_4dc78_1a423429_XL.jpg

Thanks, Phil!
This is a very wonderful knives.
0_4e330_792d3112_XL.jpg

Can you dating them both?
What model number of Lipic?

Vit_213,
We manufactured knives for the LIPIC Pen Co. If my memory is correct they were a Camillus customer in the 1950's and 1960's.

Tom Williams

Can't imagine life without a TL-29! :thumbup:
I forgot about the blue ones; is that branded Channellock?

Nope. Just plain blue scales. I think I got it from SMKW a long while back.

Nope. Just plain blue scales. I think I got it from SMKW a long while back.

Hey Guyon!

Stunning coincidence you checked back here just before The Blade Show. :D

Perhaps you heard a rumor about your Prize? :p

Back