Case GAW (WINNER ANNOUNCED!)

I have a Case knife that I'm offering in a giveaway that's open to any member who's interested in taking a stab at it. It's been carried and lightly used, but still in excellent condition. I've privately given away a couple of knives here, but this will be my first in a thread so I thought I'd add a little twist. To qualify you must guess 1) The Model, 2) The handle material, and 3) The blade steel. I may occasionally visit and throw in a clue! Your guess is your entry in the event that this goes into a random drawing. However, if someone guesses all three answers correctly, they win! Good Luck! Congratulations NY Outdoors!

Last edited:
Muskrat, chestnut bone, CV (cause that it the one I would like most off the top of my head)

Love this type of GAW.

I think it is a Medium Stockman, in Jigged Blue Synthetic, with good ol' Tru Sharp stainless.

wgROsl1.jpg

Mmmm, Case Bose blue bone swayback gent, SS?

Last edited:
Case Knives 9254CE Trapper Cat''s Eye (I presume SS Blades)
CA9254CE by Case XX Knives

112050_112080.jpg

Last edited:
I'll play. Hawkbill (pruner) stainless steel, inlayed handle with scrolled bolsters? :)

Fantastic gaw!

Sowbelly/Bone stag/CV

Thanks for the chance.
Good luck folks

Keep them guesses coming folks! Remember, even an incorrect guess could still win you a knife!

Are we to guess more than once?
Will our first post go towards the /rng or any post?

If it is any post, I would like to exempt myself from that since I don't feel that post speed should increase my chances exponentially.
(Not that I will be guessing further, just trying to glean some clarification.)

Your first post will be the one used in the random number generator, if it comes to that. I hope this is fair for everyone. Feel free to take additional guesses though to immediately claim the knife. How about up to three guesses per member? After three strikes, you're out! You'd still be eligible for the RNG if nobody guesses correctly. Here's a clue for everyone........ The mystery knife has the oval shield with engraved script lettering.

Case Sowbelly (TB6339SS)
Bermuda Green Jigged Bone
Stainless blades

Back