casey lynch pocket clip

Blade hq are the only ones atm. Usually sells out within hours, but keep looking as they do come up. One thing to note is that the short lynch clip will not sit on the flats on the frn, meaning it will tear your pants up. I think MXG sells similars ones that are longer, as the longer lynch clips have been hard to come by.

I really wish Casey would sell direct again..

Selling on BHQ made his clip Unatanium.

Last edited:
Yep. Signed up for email alert while ago. Haven't seen one yet.

That said, tried couple of different ones with good success. Like the second better. Still hoping to get Lynch one day.

M06LpzTl.jpg
IuZmYV3l.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm...Look what arrived today...

0nQy.jpg

The short length and fine sandwash finish mutes attention...

0nQz.jpg

Installation required lifting the clip no more than 1/8 of an inch. Easy peasy...

0nQ7.jpg

Additional Impressions:

1. The clip is of thicker stock than the original and provides outstanding retention.
2. The thicker stock at the seat provides the clip screws with added setback from the blade.
3. Deployment is just as fast, if not faster than the original clip owing to its short length.
4. The bright satin beveled hole finish is subtle in detail and not particularly noticeable.
5. The Lynch Northwest clip is an absolute must-buy accessory for PM2 deep carry :)

Last edited:

MXG Gear clip on one of my Delica's
clip sits on the frn flat and I like the profile better than the Lynch clip, carries great in the pocket.

Adam, that CL deep pocket carry clip goes really well with the grey G10 scales on the Cru-Wear iteration. Hopefully you have ordered 2 of them already ;)

I recently got a clip from Casey. I confirm the email listed by adamlau.
I'll also say that I am VERY happy with the sand washed clip on my camo/black PM2. fit, form, function are all top notch and the price cannot be beat. Prior to ordering, I was a little worried about the look of the sand washed clip with my knife, but I'm very satisfied.
Here are a few pics comparing the stock clip to the Casey Lynch clip.

Just wait till you get his CeraCoated black clips.

Those are very scratch resistant.

Back