CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

Beautiful rendition of the original theme.
Is there any particular reason that you don't add the v-shaped groove of the original design. Copyright?

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Stuff from this week part 2. Finally done 2016 orders.

CF Strider Style

Ivory Paper micarta and ironwood

Black Linen with black Ctek and OD green linen spacer

And to end 2016 right, I came up with a better way to do ctek inlays in carbon fiber and other darker colors. Really makes the ctek color show bright and well in any color, not just direct sunlight.

Last edited:
DOAT, have you done any contoured full-sized Griptilian handles in green linen before? I've seen several of your canvas micarta ones, but haven't found any in linen. TIA! :thumbup:

DOAT, have you done any contoured full-sized Griptilian handles in green linen before? I've seen several of your canvas micarta ones, but haven't found any in linen. TIA! :thumbup:

I haven't, no reason I couldn't though, someone just has to order one first.

Last edited:
Yeah, that has me thinking. I'll contact you later once I'm ready to commit. Thanks Ryan!

c270b1a89b70cd680041bcd0b2ce8aad.jpg

And to end 2016 right, I came up with a better way to do ctek inlays in carbon fiber and other darker colors. Really makes the ctek color show bright and well in any color, not just direct sunlight.

Saw this on IG. That looks fantastic. Whatever you changed turned this from a home run into a grand slam. Killer

does anybody sell scales for 710?
You sent me an email.
I returned your email, but have not received a response from you.
Check your spam.
Or PM me here.
I have definitely made a lot of 710 scales....that's for sure.

Back