CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

I like the circles! Maybe because I can apprwciate how har that would be to reproduce by hand.

The grain in the g-10 matches perfectly through from grey to blue and so on. Is that from the shaping/countouring?

On this Crooked River we've got factory bolsters, Ironwood burl scales, Mahogany back spacer and a crowned spine.

5a170a628cc7f1b560f58b3b9f09ab46.jpg

aa5136ea6e533f74885fb965f74da7cc.jpg

ee90034037c05f2a5f6945d7b5878553.jpg

Is the little one a 707 Sequel? I'm not familiar with this model and yours looks different than what I see online. I'm interested in this.
I'm pretty sure it's a 707 that has been customized; chopped down to the size you see there. The one next to it is a regular 707.

I'd love to see a photo of the stubby with the blade out. Could be a good benchmark for the Mini-Mini-Grip discussion.

I'm pretty sure it's a 707 that has been customized; chopped down to the size you see there. The one next to it is a regular 707.

I'd love to see a photo of the stubby with the blade out. Could be a good benchmark for the Mini-Mini-Grip discussion.
I'd be very interested to see more of this one and how one might get hands on one.

My pics are too large to load. Would have to take lower res. Pics. So far I've sized a 940-2, Valet 485 and the sequel shot show 707-1701. All based off a Gerber mini Quick draw.

Couldn't find a quality gent that I likes so I made them. Handles are around 3- 3 1/16 blades 2- 2 1/16.

My pics are too large to load. Would have to take lower res. Pics. So far I've sized a 940-2, Valet 485 and the sequel shot show 707-1701. All based off a Gerber mini Quick draw.

Couldn't find a quality gent that I likes so I made them. Handles are around 3- 3 1/16 blades 2- 2 1/16.

They should load from a photo hosting site like photobucket.

Keyman Keyman - Can you post a few more pics of that 707 Stubby? I'd like to see it from different angles and with the blade open if you can. I'd be very grateful. Also, if that is yours and you would like to sell it let me know. If it was you that did the mods and would be willing to do another also let me know.

Lets try this again

Good old fashion OD canvas micarta

LSCF

CF and Amboyna

Coyote and black G10

Orange G10

Flat sided CF

Last edited:
Back