Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Hey guys... brand new chat thread!

Everyone is welcome here, we like to talk knives, and just about anything else!

(the thread title is my tribute to Bill Hicks :D ) Brand new Cadillac!

Niiiiiice. Lets see those pics! :D

Friction Folders
Whats on Aprils agenda?

I have a huge stack of work lined up waiting on my blaster line that blew up... these are all ready to go and my part should be in today I hope. I am going to hear back from Husky in the next 24 hours as my part should have been in days ago. I have to get one custom made otherwise and will be doing that promptly if Husky is still screwing around.

Waiting on Part

23 Backpackers

24 Keychain Tools

5 Tantos

6 Framelock Folders (these are still a few steps away from finishing but very close)

4 S7 Recurves

3 fixed blades (available!) Field Bowie in .125" S7, Hunter Proto in .125" S7, Compound grind .315" S7

12 Friction Folders (need chamfering but that's about it before final finish)

1 outta control Frickie!

I'm about to go nuts waiting on this part! Once it is in I will have about 60 items ready to go out (after ano/carbide/sharpening) and 12 fixed blades right behind. After that I'm going to dedicate all of my time to folders and store orders (KCT's and Backpackers at the moment)

Almost everything on the above list is spoken for but I hope to release some new gear later this month! :D New designs... also bringing back an older one or two!

In on one!

Got any interesting side projects going these days Daniel?

-X

My avatar is part of a new project that will be out soon! I'll have more information on that later this month.

I'm also hoping to make some new Titanium gear and possibly open a second website.

I don't have any real side projects going on but want to work on a t-amp powered bluetooth boombox that will induction charge stuff... my design! ...but only if I have any spare time.

My main focus this month will be getting everything out that is going and releasing a few designs. I have a lot planned! I want to finally make that dive knife too...

3 fixed blades (available!) Field Bowie in .125" S7, Hunter Proto in .125" S7, Compound grind .315" S7
Ooh, compound blade you say. These are available?

Afternoon guys, hope everyone is well. I'm being a nursemaid today, poor Miss Maggie is sick on her day off so I'm going to start working on a batch of homemade Split Pea and Ham soup.

-Ian

Haha Bill Hicks is awesome! I have a few of his records ( as in on vinyl ...yeah,I'm old )
Just how many chat threads is that now , Daniel?
Y'all have a super duper day !

What a crazy busy day.

It was made better though! UPS stopped by! :D

68HE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back