Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
knife! knife! knife! MORE! :D

And get some HEAT going :)

No dibs.. eh? This going to be auctioned or lottery or uhm, what is it.. everyone put up $40 on FB and then pray? Daniel makes $4000 on one knife :D YES!

knife! knife! knife! MORE! :D

And get some HEAT going :)

No dibs.. eh? This going to be auctioned or lottery or uhm, what is it.. everyone put up $40 on FB and then pray? Daniel makes $4000 on one knife :D YES!

FB only auction... it's already at $2200.

OK not really! :D I hope to have it up on www.fairlyknives.com later today or likely tomorrow if this rain keeps up. I'll be sure to let you guys know! BTW are you on the folder list? I send out an email to everyone on the list before one goes up. foldermailinglist@gmail.com just send a quick email

I'm on a high carbon fiber diet, this would go well!

Buuuuuut, I'm broke. Dammit. Trying to sell some bike stuff though.

Sweet knife! Watch out for little bubbles and voids in the CF.

-X

Thanks everyone! I worked on it a lot today along with some fixed blades, much is very close!

Rolf, I'm working on that tanto! Seriously!

High carbon fiber diet, I like it! :D This material is super clean and void free. It's a true military surplus, cold stored wet and all. The weight difference is unreal.

Have a great evening everyone!

Friday, but no decrease in work. I'm going to be heads down trying to make a major deadline. Wish me luck.

See you on the other side!

Made it. Literally with 5 minutes to spare.

Who just justified his salary? This guy.

Now to take a nap.

Congrats on hitting that deadline , Liam! Rock that nap!
Sup vatos?

hey Rolf! Ignore the knife thingy in the foreground... what I wanna know is does the tanto on the card count? The card is partially red too! :p :D

RF2 - CF! 116 grams

What thing in the foreground? :D
Organic Black tanto!!!
That is a fantastic blade shape!! Do you have one ready, Daniel?
:D

He has one ready for buyers.. not gawkers! :D

Rolf... what you listening to of late.. when you get a chance to listen to music..? "somewhere OVER THE RAINBOW"? no clue :D

Happy Monday sucka foo's . I went and spent time with family from out of state. We ate good food, drank good booze and had a good time.
Sloth and Rolf , How about some most classic of the classic rock like Richie Blackmore's Rainbow? :thumbup::p
Have a good week y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back