Checking in

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Sorry haven't posted much. Been busy working, Back to making Tuskers with guards. Got two big Tusker bowies in the works. Also a Deer Creek with added guard. If you want to check to see what is soon to become available, check out the available knives coming soon page on my website.
Scott

Scott, after Christmas I hope to make it over to your shop, those sheaths and a Polaris in A2 are on the agenda. Hope you are doing well man. Have you gotten in any time in the woods, whether bushcraft or hunting? I try to make it over to Bushcraft USA, but I'm not always over there. I get so caught up in reading the wealth of information over there! Saw on BCUSA that you made it to the Chesapeake show and it wasn't worth it. Bill Harsey told me he wasn't going to the show this year, sorry to hear that. I wonder if Spartan Blades showed up? I am glad I didn't go, would have been really disappointed if I showed up, and then have to fight with the weather to get home.

How much fun did you have in the snow with the Jeep? :D

Merry Christmas man, hope you don't get burned out between Giant and the shop. This season takes it out of you, 12 yrs this April I will have been out of retail, just this year I was able to get in the Christmas spirit after Thanksgiving, most years I haven't been able to get into the spirit until a week before Christmas.

Back