• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CHOILESS Basic 10LE...twotone Al Welke pancake...PICS ADDED!

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
FOR SALE:

1. Swamp Rat Waki in SR101 & Green/Black G10 with OD Kydex sheath
Blade has been stripped. Choil area and handle retains black coating. Edge is great with no chips, flat spots, rolls, or other dings-- and it's sharp! Point is very pointy ;) and intact. Some light chatter marks as shown in the pic...could be sanded out easily, if you're OCD. No patina to speak of, a small stray pepper spot here and there...but the blade faces are 99% clear to my estimation. Sheath is in very good shape also with perfect <IMHO> retention. No teklock.

PRICE: SOLD $369 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, Priority Shipping on me, no surprise fees>

2. Choiless Basic 10 LE #214 in INFI & Resiprene-C with Black/Gray twotone AZWelke pancake...
No issues with this blade other than a few random longitudinal kydex marks consistent with sheathing/unsheathing that I found impossible to capture with my poor photog skills. :oops: But they're not bad at all-- very superficial and very uniform-- they almost look like they are part of the finish. Blade edge has no issues and appears to be factory. I have modified the sheath by spreading/flattening out the thumb landing point to help with unsheathing as shown in the 3rd pic of the B10 montage. It works so well I have modded all my AZWelke's this way. :thumbsup: Retention is just right, IMHO. No Teklock.

PRICE: SOLD $399 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, Priority Shipping on me, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT: PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP address in the 50 U S of A <unless you don't want Sig. Confirm.>...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
1. Waki
sQ2Af3V.jpg

C4Po9sK.jpg

2. B10 LE
0VMLT8a.jpg

SP2KDVl.jpg

qKEwj2f.jpg

iqJkVVH.jpg

GyXBgLn.jpg

sGpAwNt.jpg

G0XDu19.jpg