• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Star-Tac

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADED!

Just received this in a trade and it just isn't what I'm looking for so it is a quick catch and release. I know what I want now, so unless you are offering up a Knife Art carbon fiber large Sebenza or a gabon ebony Mnandi then I'm not interested in trades.

Chris Reeve Star-Tac (DOB 4/29/14) $375 (F&F) or $385 (G&S) via PayPal including shipping in the CONUS via USPS
Knife is a user, but it isn't in too bad of shape. I tried to capture everything in the pictures so that you don't have to rely on my words. The scuff on the blade looks worse in the picture than it does in person (I didn't even notice it until I saw the picture, the flash from the camera is what made it show). The edge could use a little touching up, but nothing major. Everything shown in the picture is included. (More pictures in the link below.)

Hf58Lha.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/E5il6

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back