Christmas gift swap!! And now official signup list!!

Me too vik! Im glad I havent received it yet!

I lost the tracking slip and thought you had it already!! I mailed it last Wednesday!!! I'll do another search for the slip and figure our where it is. Mine hasn't showed up yet either, so its been easy for me to not open too. Its looking like I should have done the drawing a week earlier.

In s brighter note, it is now officially Christmas, so noone cracked early that we know of. Now someone open some gifts!!!!!

Merry CHRISTMAS everyone!!

it is now officially Christmas, so no one cracked early that we know of. Now someone open some gifts!!!!!

Merry CHRISTMAS everyone!!
No,it's Christmas Eve man.:rolleyes:

Still intact!

beda539a-866e-45b9-8553-ef2258396877.jpg

Merry Christmas Ya'll.

I had to go in to work early today - so SWMBO stopped at the post office and picked up the package.
Now I have this box sitting on my desk........
rattle, rattle -- what could it be?
wait!
I recognise the name on that return address from Knoxville...
arrgh!!!

Mine is set for tomorrow morning before we head out to do family stuff. There is also SWMBO in my home, so it sits until then.

Thanks much TPVT! Great gift. We had some family gifts tonight, so I got to do this one as well. This little Kershaw Injection is a sweet blade! I've had my eye on it for ages, but never checked one out, yet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387943267.381077.jpg

There is a Becker BK2 with a burlap handle. It's a great fit, btw. Kershaw Injection 3.5 and a kit with a SAK, duct tape roll, metal case, glass breaker, sharpening tool, SOL whistle, and a lanyard.

Thanks much TPVT! Great gift. We had some family gifts tonight, so I got to do this one as well. This little Kershaw Injection is a sweet blade! I've had my eye on it for ages, but never checked one out, yet.

View attachment 402719

There is a Becker BK2 with a burlap handle. It's a great fit, btw. Kershaw Injection 3.5 and a kit with a SAK, duct tape roll, metal case, glass breaker, sharpening tool, SOL whistle, and a lanyard.

Very happy to hear you like it. Merry Christmas!

Nice! Myke, I am at my gf's this week. I probably won't get back home to open my loot until the weekend. just an fyi, in case you were wondering.

I'm not sure - first thought was maple, but there's color variation I'm not familiar with.
whatever it is, it's gorgeous!
I'm REALLY liking the lock on the Para 2, especially for a southpaw like me.
and of course, when Chris first showed off the pouch several months back, I liked the looks of it -- now that it's in hand, I'm even more impressed with some of the details of the design.

Welp,I finally opened the box & boy o boy,look what was in it...
A beautiful KFU with scout sheath & fire steel,very cool.
Included was a Inova flashlight & a Sunnen Honing stick.
You can never have enough flash lights & the honing stick will get plenty of use nocking off burs & sharp corners on slip joints.

Thank you,thank you,thank you Nathan.(mrn8)

Thanks to Matt for getting this years swap going too.

Merry Christmas everyone & may the coming new year be better than the last.

DSCN1060.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 402719

Love those scales on the BK2,I still need to try my hand at making some mycarta.

Thanks Chris!
attachment.php
Yeah,diggin that pouch.

Nice! Myke, I am at my gf's this week. I probably won't get back home to open my loot until the weekend. just an fyi, in case you were wondering.
No hurry Todd,it's just a lump of coal.;)

Back