Christmas gift swap!! And now official signup list!!

Awesome stuff guys! That wood is blue gum eucalyptus. Its cool stuff. The para 2 is my favorite folder and I love the compression lock.

well, i finally found some sit-down time to open my gift from Santa-Myke. He sent me a a kit-concept gift. check it out....
11671693846_1a78b0e7b1_c.jpg

Smith sharpening rod. Buck 424. ferro rod/striker. Fenix P2D flashlight. Some jute. some fatwood. and a pack of wetfire, which i had never seen before. he also included some rubber bands (flammable). the best part is that it all came packaged in a niteize pock-its kit. very cool.
11671696956_9ee948ed58_c.jpg

he also sent me a Coast LED Lenzer light and a nice Christmast card.

i have actually been looking for quite some time for a small pouch to keep a kit in, so this hits that right on the head. i will definitely get some use out of this stuff!

thanks Santa Myke!

Happy New Year's all!

well, i finally found some sit-down time to open my gift from Santa-Myke. He sent me a a kit-concept gift. check it out....
11671693846_1a78b0e7b1_c.jpg

Smith sharpening rod. Buck 424. ferro rod/striker. Fenix P2D flashlight. Some jute. some fatwood. and a pack of wetfire, which i had never seen before. he also included some rubber bands (flammable). the best part is that it all came packaged in a niteize pock-its kit. very cool.
11671696956_9ee948ed58_c.jpg

he also sent me a Coast LED Lenzer light and a nice Christmast card.

i have actually been looking for quite some time for a small pouch to keep a kit in, so this hits that right on the head. i will definitely get some use out of this stuff!

thanks Santa Myke!

Happy New Year's all!
HOHOHO,Yer welcome Todd.

Back