Classes

JK Knives

I will be offering 2 day basic knife making classes again this summer. I already have two scheduled for two groups of police officers, one in May and one in June. This year I'm limiting classes to 5 people, and offering the option of kydex sheaths for those who want them. Cost of the class is $175, kydex sheath is an extra $25.

Glad to see you doing this again John! This is a great one everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many classes per month can/will you do? And do you have any availability June 10-11th?

Possibly one per month, if I can get people interested. May and June classes are already full, but if I have any cancellations I will let you know. I am also planning weekday classes.

I'd definitely be interested in attending again, John ... depending on scheduling. What dates over the summer are you considering?

If anyone is interested in a July class, email me all the weekends you would be able to attend. If I get 5 people with the same available dates, I will have a class.

Really want to attend one of these but afraid it probably won't be this year :(

Ah. Time, then - I totally understand that one. (OK, spare funds, too, TBH)
good for them!

Great. Hopefully we'll have enough to have the class. I've been trying to decide what to get my dad for his 60th B-day. When I saw the classes would resume this summer I thought it would be a perfect (albeit early) gift. We get to make one of a kind knives and get to spend the weekend together.

Back