Clean jokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you got a laugh out of that. We can thank Gary for starting this thread.

I think it is more of dark humor, as his friend was dying from anaphylactic shock but wasn't able to administer it to himself and gave it to his friend, who mistakenly thought it was a dying gift and not a plea for help in using it to save his life... ;)

G2

I think it is more of dark humor, as his friend was dying from anaphylactic shock but wasn't able to administer it to himself and gave it to his friend, who mistakenly thought it was a dying gift and not a plea for help in using it to save his life... ;)

G2

Makes one wonder what sort of laundry detergent is being used to keep something that dark as clean as it is.

Dunno, of course, that was just how I interpreted his post, I might be WAY off point...
G2

I’ve always thought my neighbors were nice people...but then they put a password on their Wi-Fi.

Sorry if that slightly dark (not very) humor was offensive.

Well for me it wasn't that. I just didn't get it, because I was looking at it from the perspective of not being able to believe the one who would be telling such a story could possibly be stupid enough to think an epipen was a farewell gift.

You like Sven and Ole jokes? Most are clean.

Sven’s down at the feed store and runs across Ole.
Sven says, "Ole, good to see you! How’ve you been?”
“Fine.”
“And what about your wife, I haven’t seen her in awhile. How’s she doing, Ole?”
“Fine.”
Sven says, “I heard you bought her a piano, didn’t you? That must be real fine. How’d she like it?”
Ole answers, “Fine. But I sold the piano and bought a clarinet.”
“A clarinet? Why would you give her a clarinet instead of a piano?”
Ole glares at Sven a bit, then says, “Because with a clarinet, she can’t sing!”

That's pretty true, I wanted to learn the guitar but my parents had me take up the clarinet !!! probably for the same reason :)
G2

I played the trumpet. :D

Here's another very old joke.

If athletes get athletes foot, what do astronauts get?

Missile toes.

Groan.

In a Catholic school cafeteria, a nun places a note in front of a pile of apples, "Only take one. God is watching." Further down the line is a pile of cookies. A little boy makes his own note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

A proud and confident genius makes a bet with an idiot. The genius says, "Hey idiot, every question I ask you that you don't know the answer, you have to give me $5. And if you ask me a question and I can't answer yours I will give you $5,000." The idiot says, "Okay." The genius then asks, "How many continents are there in the world?" The idiot doesn't know and hands over the $5. The idiot says, "Now me ask: what animal stands with two legs but sleeps with three?" The genius tries and searches very hard for the answer but gives up and hands over the $5000. The genius says, "Dang it, I lost. By the way, what was the answer to your question?" The idiot hands over $5.

OK ... I researched Saskatchewan and Saskatoon to find that there is no mention prior in this thread. So, here goes ...

Also, BTW, my dad is from Saskatchewan and I am returning there is on my soon-to-be-realized life bucket list ... so I do not enter here lightly.

OK - I go lightly ... sigh :D

There is a group of passengers focused on some others who are dressed for departure in heavy winter clothing, parkas, mitts, boots - and they wonder where are they headed?

They designate one of their party to go and ask. The well insulated party says they are headed home to "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan."

The enquirer returns to the group. They ask where are they headed?

"I don't know, they don't speak English."

Last edited:
OK ... I researched Saskatchewan and Saskatoon to find that there is no mention prior in this thread. So, here goes ...

Also, BTW, my dad is from Saskatchewan and I am returning there is on my soon-to-be-realized life bucket list ... so I do not enter here lightly.

OK - I go lightly ... sigh :D

There is a group of passengers focused on some others who are dressed for departure in heavy winter clothing, parkas, mitts, boots - and they wonder where are they headed?

They designate one of their party to go and ask. The well insulated party says they are headed home to "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan."

The enquirer returns to the group. They ask where are they headed?

"I don't know, they don't speak English."

You know you are really from Saskatchewan when your idea of a vacation is to drive south to Regina.
You know you are really from Saskatchewan when you have hit deer more than once with your vehicle.
You know you are really from Saskatchewan when you can drive through a blizzard and 10 feet of snow at 120 mph and not break a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back