Clean jokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and you can watch your dog run away from home for three days, all the while relaxing in the comfortable temps of the dry heat (or dry cold).

It's so cold in Saskatchewan that the chickens go into the KFC to warm up.

Thanks for the punchline, I am no longer waiting with 'bated breath'

Stop right there! We all know that absolutely nothing about Saskatchewan should be taken lightly :rolleyes::D

PS ... I love the place and will be travelling there soon. Proof is that I am on Sask Tourism's email list for pete's sake. Yeah, I know. I want to hear the meadowlarks singing from the big round hay bales. I want to shelter from the wind in a stand of caragana when the seed pods are crackling in the dry heat.

Are you ready for some football?

Q: What do you call an Atlanta Falcon with a Super Bowl ring?
A: A thief.

Q: What's the difference between the Atlanta Falcons and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Ok guys, I hope this one hasn't been submitted already...so here goes.

A bear and a rabbit were taking a poo in the woods, when the bear looked over and asked, "Excuse me, but do you ever have trouble with poo sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit smiles and answers, "Why no...not at all."

So the bear wipes his butt with the rabbit.

A man walks into his son's room unannounced. He yells out, "Son, don't do that you'll go blind." The son replies, " Dad, I'm over here."

funny-calculus-professor-door-message-student.jpg

A policeman in the big city stops a man in a car with a koala in the front seat. "What are you doing with that koala?" He exclaimed, "You should take it to the zoo." The following week, the same policeman sees the same man with the koala again in the front seat, with both of them wearing sunglasses. The policeman pulls him over. "I thought you were going to take that koala to the zoo!" The man replied, "I did. We had such a good time we are going the beach today.

Last edited:
A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says: ‘What was that all about?’

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer. ‘This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it you.’ The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, ‘Which do you want, son?’ The boy takes the quarters and leaves. ‘What did I tell you?’ said the barber. ‘That kid never learns!’ Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. ‘Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?’ The boy licked his cone and replied, ‘Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!’

Reminds me of a job my son worked from the top of the ladder where the boss started moving the base with not a concern about the instability of the top. But funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back