Clip for a JYD II

Steve,
Can you gen up a deep carry clip for a JYDII for me? I love the knife, but hate the clip. Thanks.

Brian

Steve,
Can you gen up a deep carry clip for a JYDII for me? I love the knife, but hate the clip. Thanks.

Brian
I have three in stock. Just need to know how you want it finished. Stone washed, etched, a color? Thanks

STR

Hi Steve! I ordered a Low Rider clip from you about this time last year and I have a new JYD that needs one... :roll eyes: Do you have them in stock, will they fit the 1725SG2's, what is the current price?

Thanks!

Hi Steve! I ordered a Low Rider clip from you about this time last year and I have a new JYD that needs one... :roll eyes: Do you have them in stock, will they fit the 1725SG2's, what is the current price?

Thanks!

Current? I didn't realize there was a current model but if it hasn't changed I guess. I'd need to see it to be sure but I really don't know. I have the SG2 Frame lock and it fits mine. I think I have three left near complete I just need to trim out the tongue and stone wash. $40 shipped on these 35 if check or money order made out to me not STR or my backyard please but I'm easy. Thanks for askin.
S

Thanks!

Current? I didn't realize there was a current model but if it hasn't changed I guess. I'd need to see it to be sure but I really don't know. I have the SG2 Frame lock and it fits mine. I think I have three left near complete I just need to trim out the tongue and stone wash. $40 shipped on these 35 if check or money order made out to me not STR or my backyard please but I'm easy. Thanks for askin.
S

Hi Steve - The one you did last year fits my SG2 fine. Just sent a PP with notes and my address...

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm also interested in getting a clip for my JYD 2, if any are available.

Thanks

Okay that will be fine. Contact me at STR@bladeforums.com with your details for how you want it finished and we'll go from there. Thanks
STR

Back