CLOSED Pre-Order, Light Choppers, 3V, micarta, TeroTuf, CLOSED, SHIPPED

I'll take one in TeroTuf with a sheath with dangler, please. Thank you.

I will take a natural matte/unbuffed finish Micarta without a sheath. black matte/unbuffed micarta is fine too, either way

THIS SALE IS CLOSED TO ADDITIONAL ORDERS, THANK YOU

Jo will finalize everyone's order, collect funds and we will get materials on order and start this run for you as soon as we are able. I expect them to ship in 6-8 months. They will ship in the order they were received. Thank you.

This build is ahead of schedule. We're going to start the final operations (final grinding, finishing, sharpening, scales) starting next week, so the first of them are less than a month out now. :thumbup:

This build is ahead of schedule. We're going to start the final operations (final grinding, finishing, sharpening, scales) starting next week, so the first of them are less than a month out now. :thumbup:

that is awesome news! thank you for posting the update

Jo or Nathan, I know Bladeshow is right around the corner, but do you have any updates on this Light Chopper project?

Jo or Nathan, I know Bladeshow is right around the corner, but do you have any updates on this Light Chopper project?

The scales and sheaths are made, the blades are milled and mostly heat treated. I ground a bunch of these last week. The first half of the batch are finish ground and many of them are in final tumble today. We'll start sharpening tomorrow. We plan to ship ten around the end of the week.

Yeah, Blade Show is around the corner and we've also recently made some large shop upgrades so we're really truly overwhelmed right now, but I told the crew over lunch we're not bringing any of these to the show if we haven't started shipping.

This run has been a little different than previous runs that were done in shorted "micro runs". We're trying to put as many through the same steps at the same time as possible to maintain efficiency. There are a bunch in process. They might end up being the last of this pattern, I've made a bunch of these now and am considering retiring it.

Last edited:
Wow.. my adrenaline just shot through the roof when I saw this unlocked.. I thought you might have been accepting new orders.

Congrats to all those LC owners out there!

was looking for the standard measurement of thickness behind the standard edge?
mine measures 0.025. just curious? wow how thin is the racing geometry...
Intriguing

Back