CLOSED, The Not-A-Survival-Knife pre-order sale thread (Heavy Duty Field Knife), CLOSED

Hi Nathan; I'd like one with OD Green Micarta (buffed) on Black Micarta liners please and a sheath with Tek-lok.

$345 + $10 shipping
$355

12/7 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
In for one with buffed antique micarta with the multicolored streaks. Sheath with dangler in od green if possible.

12/7 shipped

If not too late I would be in for one. Black micarta buffed please.

12/7 shipped

Two for me please. One in Terotuf and one in unbuffed black micarta please. Thx!

12/7 shipped

If it`s not too late to dogpile on the rabbit (lol) I would like one with black micarta :)

12/7 shipped

One with unbuffed black micarta, please.

12/7 shipped

I'll take 1 with Buffed black Micarta.

12/7 shipped

I would like two please.
One in buffed natural micarta and one in edge grain antique micarta on black micarta liner.
Thank you for providing this for us that are "keyboard speed challenged" :D

12/7 shipped

I'll take one with unbuffed black micarta please.

12/7 shipped

in for two thanks

one buffed natural micarta
one terotuff

12/7 awaiting shipping confirmation

Long shot, but if someone backs out, I would be interested. Thanks

Or if anyone bought two, and is planning to sell the 2nd one, I will buy it. Whatever anyone has, anything. Thanks

Last edited:
Really late in the game. How did I miss this? I'll take a leftover, double, flawed, whatever. Natural Micarta if possible.

I noticed there were several that withdrew there posts. If possible I would purchase one.

I noticed there were several that withdrew there posts. If possible I would purchase one.

Not speaking for Nate, but I don't think this is how it works - just trying be helpful. Nate closed the pre-sale list about 6 months ago...

My advice is to check out the pinned 'The NEXT SALE' thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-next-sale.1405869/
Nate updates that first post with the info for the next sale.

Also, ' The "Ask Nathan a question" thread ' is a great source of information! Here's what Nate said yesterday:

The next Friday sale will be HDFK. That sale will be ready on the 24th, but that's the day after thanksgiving so we're going to push it back a week to December 1st. We should be done shipping the HDFK pre-order by then so that will be the last of them until we re-visit the pattern again next year.

The next sale after that would be the new EDC2 on the 15th.

After that would probably be something on the 29th. With the HDFK preorder shipped and being into the EDC 2 we might be looking at the next pre-order to open the 29th.

Just a heads up, the Friday sales are lightning fast - they sell out in a few seconds. You need to have very, very fast keyboard skills. And a fast internet connection.
There's also the Secondary market. Keep an eye on the pinned thread (in this subforum) -
The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody
Also, CPK knives show up on the exchange from time to time: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-custom-knives-individual.748/

Hope it helps!
C.

Back