Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Finished an important project and improved a minor one today at work. Still, I'll probably miss the deadline for another one, but somehow I don't care. Feelin' well today, finally.
Hope you're all fine, too - or at least getting better.

I posted about a new knife I had purchased a few weeks ago, well I got to a base where the internet could handle me posting a picture. I cant wait to actually get my hands on this thing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yeah that is pretty much it brother! I thought I remembered seeing a post or 2 from you over there before :)

Wish I had the time (or initiative) to really participate actively on multiple forums, but rarely do I go to anything other than eBay and here lately. Oh well, maybe catch some scraps that fall back over here hopefully one day.

throwing a few sticks on the bonfire in here....if any of you have a rusty sawbak...just... say when!

It is definitely harder to try and keep up with all the different online forums lol. I don't have a rust saw back but... I might have a sawback lol

booyah uhn!

Yea that pretty much sums up what is going on lately. As my interests have gone over to other forums it does not mean I have forgotten about this place too. I just have not been too successful in finding much here since I have started doing my own knifemaking. The technical forums elsewhere have given me better knowledge and that is what I am looking for these days. Not really much into buying knives. just making them. Hope all is well with you guys here that I don't see there.

Now that the green forum is down,,, I thought I'd visit the old clubhouse,,, wassup mangos :D

i just did the same thing. I even started a thread. should have looked here first

Back