Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Thanks buddy! I been lusting after one of Js edc tantos for a minute. I think it will be my new go bag knife :)

I was eyeballing it, but haven't got the spare cash atm,,, glad it went to someone known ;)

I was too I saw it right as he listed it but I got a few busse Kin coming do so I held off but it just kept calling my name lol. So I had to go for it :)

fixed blade. older edc tanto w/ some carbon fiber on it. great looking blade. I have no luck with J's folders. I don't think I'll ever get lucky enough to get one of them bad boys. maybe bladeshow next year lol

here is my night :)

old school horton to help build the fire and octoberfest!!!

D0E00D33-FF40-4639-B242-071D4A53B9B8-2819-000003219F272BAA.jpg

fixed blade. older edc tanto w/ some carbon fiber on it. great looking blade. I have no luck with J's folders. I don't think I'll ever get lucky enough to get one of them bad boys. maybe bladeshow next year lol

That's a cool knife, I love the "h" logo. Congrats,,,

thanks Kurt! I can't wait for her to show up. I'm going to make some kydex pants for it right off the bat. should be a nice combo for my go bag.

Over 2 inches of rain here in the last weeks, took away the wildfire danger and soaked my uncovered firewood pile. :D

Great fire you've got going there, grunt :thumbup:

Can't drink or make fire,,, at work,,, they wouldn't appreciate it :rolleyes:

Back